Ignition Grabber missing hands

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition Grabber missing hands

Postby dgkula » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 pm

This has been happening for a while - is this a known issue or should I open a case pls?
I'm using 1.0.24
dgkula

Re: Ignition Grabber missing hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:18 am

It's not a known issue as far as I know and you can re-open your existing support ticket on this topic by replying to it again including log files and hand histories:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

Compress all of the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and attach that to your reply along with the generated hand history files for the session and the relevant sample of downloaded hands. If you haven't stopped auto import yet the grabbed hands will be in HandHistory\Ignition but after that they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option.
Flag_Hippo

Postby assisricardo » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:16 am

I think its the same problem I posted on November 30th in the topic "All in hands don't show in Play Poker > View Today's Hands"
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 70&t=99761

Where on December 15th I mention that "not only allin hands that I lose don't show, but some other hands that I folded post flop (either flop, turn or river), don't show as well (usually big pots)."
assisricardo

Postby FutureInsights » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:49 pm

I have not missed all in hands.
FutureInsights

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber