Ignition hand history format and conversion within PT4

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition hand history format and conversion within PT4

Postby supbigdiaper » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:49 am

Hi, I've received a bunch of ignition/bodog hands that were exported from a PT4 database from a friend, and have noticed that the format of each file is changed (presumably through PT4 processing?). Because of this change, I can't import the hands to another tracker (H2N), as I can no longer use the ignition hand converter to process the files, and H2N cannot read the processed file format.

Is there a way to reverse the processing performed on the HH files and recover the original source HHs as they were formatted when downloaded from ignition?
Or am I mistaken in how this conversion process takes place?
supbigdiaper

Re: Ignition hand history format and conversion within PT4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:48 pm

If H2N doesn't support the files exported from PokerTracker 4 then you will need the original files instead as there isn't an automated method to remove the information added in the PokerTracker 4 database. If the hand histories were created/imported live (Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing) using a hand grabber then they are moved unaltered to the players 'Processed' folder although if our own integrated grabber was used those hands will have additional information when compared to the downloaded hands so the HUD can work and I don't know if those hands are supported by H2N. If the files were downloaded from the Ignition client and imported manually (Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk) then the files are left in the location they are imported from.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber