Configuring Bovada

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Configuring Bovada

Postby aweeks6 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:46 pm

I'm trying to use PT4 on bovada. I downloaded the ignition hand grabber and restarted everything but I'm not too sure what to do after. In a guide for Ignition hand grabber it said playing in a web browser wasn't supported. Is there a bovada app or a ignition poker app i need to download?

In Poker Tracker, at the top of screen at Poker tracker apps>ignition hand grabber>status it says searching for a table even when I get into a game.

This is the first time I've used poker tracker and i really just want the hud display to show up while playing, im not too concerned with being able to review/analyze hands right now.

thanks for any help!
aweeks6

Re: Configuring Bovada

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:37 am

Yes you will need to download and installl the Bovada/Ignition software from their site and then login and play using that software. Also the Ignition Hand Grabber only supports Windows so if you are playing on macOS that's not supported.
Flag_Hippo

Postby aweeks6 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:48 pm

I was able to get everything working! It worked for a couple of days then I started having problem's with Bovada. I downloaded the poker software but it tells me my username/password is incorrect. I'm still able to log in on the web browser, just not on the poker software. I changed my password and it still didn't work on the poker software but did work on the web browser. Any help is greatly appreciated!
aweeks6

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:50 am

If you are having a problem logging into the Bovada software you would need to contact Bovada support about that.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber