Ignition Zone Hand History Errors + Suggestion

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition Zone Hand History Errors + Suggestion

Postby pocketshades » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello, thanks for adding support to PT4 for grabbing zone hand histories. There's a pretty annoying bug though that causes some zone hands to not be imported. Here's a picture of my import status log:

https://i.imgur.com/8IW8xGP.png

Not sure why this error occurred over and over, but it happened when I folded pre-flop for the most part. I couldn't isolate the cause though. Also, the ? on the "Adjusting session stakes" was because I'm not sure why this happened? I didn't open any new tables or change stakes at all.

My suggestion is to improve the readability of the hand histories in general, not just for zone. If you look at the acepokersolutions card catcher vs. PT4's card catcher, the readability of hand histories is much cleaner. Perhaps you could reduce the string length of the long anonymous names for better readability.

https://i.imgur.com/Tv18aCv.png
pocketshades

Re: Ignition Zone Hand History Errors + Suggestion

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:49 am

Zone grabbing support is not yet complete and was not supposed to be included in the grabber release which was pushed at the end of last week. We are still working on this and I expect issues like this to be resolved before we actually release it. Sorry for the confusion.
WhiteRider

Postby bromeatmeco » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:28 am

I had the same problem. The hands that don't get imported seem to be hands that were folded postflop. And here I was, thinking my winrate was THAT good. :(

It seems to complain about the rake and pot size, specifically. It says "failed to import hand" with something to do with rake/pot size in the import status section. Is there a way to manually import all the zone hands (without causing duplicates in my history)? I wanted to analyze some of those hands, and see an accurate win ratio.
bromeatmeco

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:31 am

Support for generating hands for Zone is not yet ready and has been removed again until it is finished. The generated hands that you have can't be imported if they have errors - in the meantime you will need to download your histories from Ignition and import those.
You may want to purge the partial Zone sessions to avoid skewing your stats.
WhiteRider

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber