Ignition not showing up as a site option

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition not showing up as a site option

Postby wlkbbrer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:37 pm

I have newest version, have hand grabber app. No matter how many times I install/uninstall, open/close PokerTracker Ignition does not show up as an option in site config. I’ve tried the setup assistant also. My only site options are: 888, Gtech, Merge, Party, Peoples poker, Pokerstars, Revolution, winamax, WPN.

Any idea why Ignition isn’t showing as an option?

Thanks, Scott
wlkbbrer

Re: Ignition not showing up as a site option

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Are you using a Mac? Unfortunately it isn't currently possible for us to support the Ignition Hand Grabber on Mac OSX due to the way that operating system works but you can still manually import downloaded hands using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Jonasn73 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Is something that will be fixed in the future? First time user of poker tracker on mac and ignition poker is not showing up at all so really not usefull at this point?
Jonasn73

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:01 pm

That isn't possible due to the way that operating system works but if you want to be notified of any change in that regard them please open a Support Ticket. Since the hand grabber isn't available on Mac OSX then Ignition isn't listed as a site for auto importing from but you can still manually import your downloaded hands from the Ignition client into PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sfxtrader » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:46 am

I just bought PT4 and am on a mac, and this is very frustrating. I can download my hand histories manually from Bovada, but I can't do anything with them after that. I'm not seeing any useful information for how to view hands from Bovada in a replayer on the mac version. Or how to analyze the hands at all. Hmmmm. Sry, just a little frustrated that this wasn't made clear before I bought this software.
sfxtrader

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:50 am

You can import Ignition/Bovada hand histories on Mac using Get Hands From Disk. There is no need for auto import because there is no way to generate hand histories as you play on macOS.
WhiteRider

Postby Seazyceaz » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:39 pm

This is happening to me and i am on windows. When I go to configure-> site configuration it is there, but it is not an option when I click play poker.
Seazyceaz

Postby Seazyceaz » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:13 pm

Nevermind I have figured this out, However I am having trouble linking my Ignition account to my PT4 profile

Seazyceaz wrote:This is happening to me and i am on windows. When I go to configure-> site configuration it is there, but it is not an option when I click play poker.
Seazyceaz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:25 am

Flag_Hippo

Postby ultraloveninja » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:39 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Are you using a Mac? Unfortunately it isn't currently possible for us to support the Ignition Hand Grabber on Mac OSX due to the way that operating system works but you can still manually import downloaded hands using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.

IGNITION DOESN"T EVEN SHOW UP AS A SITE - SO HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO IMPORT HAND FILES IF IT"S NOT AN OPTION (ON MAC). GLAD I SAW THIS WHILE USING THE TRIAL.
ultraloveninja

Next

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber