where can I download PostgreSQL?

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

where can I download PostgreSQL?

Postby Rushton14 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:48 pm

I recently tried to uninstall PostgreSQL as well as PT4 to fix bug issues but after re-downloading PT4 it didn't give me the option to download PostgreSQL.....can anyone suggest where I can download the proper one that works with windows 10.
Rushton14

Re: where can I download PostgreSQL?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:18 am

The guide I linked you to in your other thread has link a to the PostgreSQL downloads page. If you have trouble finding it on that page you can download PostgreSQL v9.3 (our recommended version) from here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby CortyO » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 am

Hello,
I still have problems with installing PT4 on my macbook Pro (late 2011). I'm playing on PokerStars, and PS as well as PT4 run without any problems on my iMac.
But after I downloaded and installed PT4 on my macbook, it seems that it hasn't automatically downloaded a PostgreSQL version (why not btw? On my iMac, PT4 automatically installed a PostgreSQL).
Then I tried the downloads from the PostgreSQL-site, but they didn't work, i.e. PT4 apparently didn't find or recognize them.
Do you have any clue where the bug is or what I have to do in order to make the PT4 run flawlessly with a PostgreSQL (best would be to get both together) ?

Thanks in advance for an answer,
Corty
CortyO

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Please follow this tutorial and then manually download and install PostgreSQL 9.3 available from here. Using a Mac administrator account or administrative privileges install that PostgreSQL and for the password boxes use "dbpass" (no quotes) which is what PokerTracker 4 uses by default. Once PostgreSQL installs successfully reboot your computer and then try starting PokerTracker 4 again. If that doesn't get things going then please open a Support Ticket where a technician can assist you further.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bgduane » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:15 am

That's a lot of very good information I'm impressed
bgduane

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber