Ignition Recording 10NL (6max) table as 10NL (9max)

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition Recording 10NL (6max) table as 10NL (9max)

Postby kceow2981 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:06 am

Hi I have been using Ignition Hand Grabber for 1 day, and I have this problem happen just now that I opened a few tables of 10NL (6max). I open and close them depending on if I like the other players at the table and I just found that this one that I'm on is great. However the hand grabber thinks I'm on a 9max table and not a 6max table and it's messing up my nice organized database. Is this a known problem? And also, is there a quick and easy way to change these recorded hands to say they are on a 6max table? That would make my life a lot easier if I could just edit them real quick and change the stake from 10NL to 10NL (6max). Thanks very much :)
kceow2981

Re: Ignition Recording 10NL (6max) table as 10NL (9max)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 otherwise please send a sample of your grabbed hands to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate. Note that if updating fixes things for new hands then it likely won't for hands already imported. To correct those you will need to purge those hands and reimport them.
Flag_Hippo

Postby kceow2981 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:30 pm

This may sound stupid, but I can't figure out where the files for my hands are actually located so I can reimport them after I purge them. Where are the hands in your database actually stored locally?
kceow2981

Postby kceow2981 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:38 pm

Also whenever I open a Hand History made by the Ignition Hand Grabber, even if it correctly classified the table as a 6max table, the replayer opens to a 9max table with the remaining seats labeled as empty. Yet whenever I use the replayer to look at hands created by Ignition Card Catcher from APS they're fine. Am I using the wrong setting somewhere on the replayer or something?
kceow2981

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:14 pm

kceow2981 wrote:This may sound stupid, but I can't figure out where the files for my hands are actually located so I can reimport them after I purge them. Where are the hands in your database actually stored locally?

You can either export hands from the database before purging or reimport from the original files. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.

Guide: Processed Files
kceow2981 wrote:Also whenever I open a Hand History made by the Ignition Hand Grabber, even if it correctly classified the table as a 6max table, the replayer opens to a 9max table with the remaining seats labeled as empty. Yet whenever I use the replayer to look at hands created by Ignition Card Catcher from APS they're fine. Am I using the wrong setting somewhere on the replayer or something?

Are you using the latest version of PokerTracker (v4.15.10)?
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber