Stats from other players are combining with current player.

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Stats from other players are combining with current player.

Postby Smokewood » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:38 pm

So the hand import works fine but the HUD is a little wrong (as far as I know).
For example I sit at a full 9 man table and start playing.
The stats start accumulating in the HUD for each player.
Then after, for example 25 hands, someone leaves and the seat is empty for a few hands.
However, when a new person sits down, they now have the stats from the person who left and his actions and stats are now being combined with the last player.

Is this something new with the update from ignition? I just starting using hand grabber yesterday.

Is it supposed to keep history on people so that if I play the same person in a few days that I can see all stats from all sessions?
Smokewood

Re: Stats from other players are combining with current play

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:28 am

Smokewood wrote:Is it supposed to keep history on people so that if I play the same person in a few days that I can see all stats from all sessions?

This is not possible - Ignition player names are completely anonymous.

Smokewood wrote:So the hand import works fine but the HUD is a little wrong (as far as I know).
For example I sit at a full 9 man table and start playing.
The stats start accumulating in the HUD for each player.
Then after, for example 25 hands, someone leaves and the seat is empty for a few hands.
However, when a new person sits down, they now have the stats from the person who left and his actions and stats are now being combined with the last player.

Players at Ignition are given random names, and if a player leaves and a new player joins they are given a new random name. Note that the Hud only updates after a hand imports, so if a player changes between hands the Hud will show the old stats for the first hand but it should update once that first hand imports.
I just tested this and it's still working after the recent Ignition update.
WhiteRider

Postby Smokewood » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 pm

I updated to the latest version of PT4,,, everything seems to be working.

Thanks
Smokewood

Postby hagglebaby » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi,

For me the HUD stats are fine from the hand grabber while I'm playing however when I use the replayer I think it's combing all the HUD stats from anyone that has ever sat in that seat? This makes me unable to see the HUD stats that I had visual access to during the session. If that's true Maybe I should be taking screenshots during play to remember specific tough opponents stats for later when I'm doing a session review.

thanks
hagglebaby

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:44 pm

hagglebaby wrote:For me the HUD stats are fine from the hand grabber while I'm playing however when I use the replayer I think it's combing all the HUD stats from anyone that has ever sat in that seat? This makes me unable to see the HUD stats that I had visual access to during the session. If that's true Maybe I should be taking screenshots during play to remember specific tough opponents stats for later when I'm doing a session review.

As WhiteRider mentioned above Ignition players are given random names and that should prevent statistics from combining so can you please report this to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber