On Ignition PT4 chokes on dead blind

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

On Ignition PT4 chokes on dead blind

Postby detroitkid » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:28 pm

If a player posts a dead blind, Pt4 gets confused on the pot size and registers an error. This has happened to me twice now. I'll download a hand history if you want when it becomes available for download.
detroitkid

Re: On Ignition PT4 chokes on dead blind

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:04 am

Yes, when you can download the history please attach both the generated and downloaded history files to a Support Ticket and tell us the hand number so that we can check out the problem.
Thanks
WhiteRider

Postby detroitkid » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:52 am

WhiteRider wrote:Yes, when you can download the history please attach both the generated and downloaded history files to a Support Ticket and tell us the hand number so that we can check out the problem.
Thanks

I clicked on "support ticket" but it isn't clear how from that page how to open a support ticket. The downloaded hand history is attached. Not sure what you mean be "generated" history. I tried to attach a .txt file... it said .txt is not allowed?
detroitkid

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:13 pm

detroitkid wrote:[I clicked on "support ticket" but it isn't clear how from that page how to open a support ticket. The downloaded hand history is attached. Not sure what you mean be "generated" history. I tried to attach a .txt file... it said .txt is not allowed?

Click on 'Contact Support' and then choose a category for your ticket or just click here.
detroitkid wrote:The downloaded hand history is attached.

There is nothing attached to your post but please send us the downloaded and grabbed files in your Support Ticket:

Guide: Attaching Files
detroitkid wrote:Not sure what you mean be "generated" history.

These are the hand history files generated by the Ignition Hand Grabber while you are playing. After each session they get moved to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option (provided you are not using a custom location):

Guide: Processed Files

If you're not sure which file it is feel free to compress the hand histories from the entire session/day and attach them all.
Flag_Hippo

Postby detroitkid » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:35 pm

I tried attaching a hand history but it says that .txt files aren't allowed. ???
detroitkid

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:49 am

.txt files are attaching fine for me but if you are having trouble zip/compress your file(s) before attaching them.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber