HUD stopped working?

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD stopped working?

Postby detroitkid » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:55 pm

I was playing a NL ring game where the HUD was working. I left the table in order to rejoin another table with a smaller stack, but I ended up at the same table (I guess they don't check). The HUD ceased to work at that point on the very table where it was working previously. I was also playing another table in which the HUD continued to work normally and I checked that PT4 was indeed capturing the hands from both tables. Edit: starting and stopping the HUD did not restart the HUD on the affected table.
detroitkid

Re: HUD stopped working?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:17 am

Thanks for letting us know about that. I'll discuss it with the development team and see if we can determine why that might happen.

If you had logging enabled please go to File > Open User Data Folder and open the Logs\Archive folder and compress all of the files from the the appropriate run - they will be the filenames with the next date/time after that session (when you next ran PT4).

Please open a Support Ticket about this so we can keep track of it, and if you have the logs attach them to your ticket.

Tutorial: Reporting a problem
WhiteRider

Re: HUD stopped working?

Postby detroitkid » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:41 am

I did not have logging enabled.
detroitkid

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber