HUD not working after latest Ignition update

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Re: HUD not working after latest Ignition update

Postby EBAKER » Sun May 05, 2019 10:02 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Thanks for confirming.

EBAKER wrote:after about 30 min all player huds reset except mine. is that something on my end

Did they all reset at the same time, or did you notice after a while that they'd reset? The grabber detects when a player has left the table and another player has joined, and will give the new player a new name which will reset their stats, but that does happen on a player by player basis not for the whole table.
If you can remember when you noticed this please attach the hand history file for the session to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look.

(If you had logging enabled please also attach the files from the appropriate time in the Logs\Archive folder to your ticket, which you can access via File > Open User Data Folder in the PT4 menu.)

I,m sure that they reset at the same time , but dont know exactly when. ill pay closer att next time. thanks for the response.
EBAKER

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 06, 2019 2:30 am

thebing72 wrote:Anyone having issues with HUD showing up incorrectly and on the wrong table? My HUD will show up on reverse tables and not sure how to fix. Here's an example:

I'm not sure what you mean by "on reverse tables" here, but in your screenshot it looks like the Hud is on the correct tables, based on the stack sizes of the players. For example the player in seat 4 at the Ignition table has $1070 and in the Hud "P4" has 107BB, but this is shown in the normal position for seat 4, at the bottom centre.
I suspect that you just need to configure your preferred seating to match between Ignition and PT4. For information on that check out the Preferred Seating Guide and Ignition Config Guide.
Please note that hands are imported while you're waiting to post the blinds when you first join a table and at this time the Hud will not rotate at this time because there is no 'hero' in these hands, so you need to wait for your first played hand to be imported before the Hud will rotate to the preferred seat you have configured.
WhiteRider

Postby CalBruno » Tue May 07, 2019 6:46 am

I'm also experiencing a problem with the HUD showing up on the wrong table.
Attachments
mYQS0jy.png
CalBruno

Postby FutureInsights » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:46 am

WhiteRider wrote:
thebing72 wrote:Anyone having issues with HUD showing up incorrectly and on the wrong table? My HUD will show up on reverse tables and not sure how to fix. Here's an example:

I'm not sure what you mean by "on reverse tables" here, but in your screenshot it looks like the Hud is on the correct tables, based on the stack sizes of the players. For example the player in seat 4 at the Ignition table has $1070 and in the Hud "P4" has 107BB, but this is shown in the normal position for seat 4, at the bottom centre.
I suspect that you just need to configure your preferred seating to match between Ignition and PT4. For information on that check out the Preferred Seating Guide and [url=https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/ignition-configuration-guide-bovadabodog[/url].
Please note that hands are imported while you're waiting to post the blinds when you first join a table and at this time the Hud will not rotate at this time because there is no 'hero' in these hands, so you need to wait for your first played hand to be imported before the Hud will rotate to the preferred seat you have configured.

Did not get screen shot, but this applies to me, and they do not rotate after big blind posted. I also tried just posting the big blind, Hero is still out of position. Looks like accessing info for 888 poker (at top of configuration list) instead of ignition. I have to sit out, and guess where the hud things go, difficult when I want to play more than one table.
FutureInsights

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:02 pm

FutureInsights wrote:Looks like accessing info for 888 poker (at top of configuration list) instead of ignition.

I am not sure what you mean here. Whenever you open 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options' the first site in the list (888) is displayed and that is not a cause of any issue but if you have setup your Ignition folder in the settings for another site that could cause a problem. If your settings are correct in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Ignition' but your HUD is in the wrong place then you can move it to the correct seats and then save the new positions. To do that hold the Control key while dragging the HUD to the new locations. You can alternatively click the PT-icon and select 'Unlock Layout' to move the HUD on the table without the need to hold the control key. When you have your HUD placed where you want then on the table, you should then save the positions by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout' so they are remembered for future tables (of that size).
Flag_Hippo

Postby FutureInsights » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
FutureInsights wrote:Looks like accessing info for 888 poker (at top of configuration list) instead of ignition.

I am not sure what you mean here. Whenever you open 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options' the first site in the list (888) is displayed and that is not a cause of any issue but if you have setup your Ignition folder in the settings for another site that could cause a problem. If your settings are correct in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Ignition' but your HUD is in the wrong place then you can move it to the correct seats and then save the new positions. To do that hold the Control key while dragging the HUD to the new locations. You can alternatively click the PT-icon and select 'Unlock Layout' to move the HUD on the table without the need to hold the control key. When you have your HUD placed where you want then on the table, you should then save the positions by clicking the PT-icon and choosing 'Save Layout' so they are remembered for future tables (of that size).

Yes, but moving without having the benefit of names is guesswork, especially on 9 handed table. No other site is configured in pt4. Tried doing settings in different fashion, no joy. Will play with the seat arrangement (6 max is closest), to see if that changes the position. Otherwise, must sit out and pay extra blinds when trying to play more than one table to reposition the hud.
FutureInsights

Postby FutureInsights » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:36 pm

FutureInsights wrote:
Flag_Hippo wrote:

Yes, but moving without having the benefit of names is guesswork, especially on 9 handed table. No other site is configured in pt4. Tried doing settings in different fashion, no joy. Will play with the seat arrangement (6 max is closest), to see if that changes the position. Otherwise, must sit out and pay extra blinds when trying to play more than one table to reposition the hud.

Switching the "dot" was the trick, even though preferred seating is turned on for Ignition, still sending the ole original seat placement. Just switch to that, and hero goes to exact spot.
FutureInsights

Postby gaucan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:13 am

confirming hud showing up on wrong table
solution: add option to reassign HUD to other table
Attachments
Untitled.png
gaucan

Postby lix8 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:41 pm

I have this same problems...
Most of the time when it bugs, it shows <Hud Loading>

And doesn't matter if I close the table and open another one, will never load the hud again unless I close and open PT4 again.
Quite annoying, specially when sitting in a very good table and this bugs, not allowing to load the HUD in more tables...

But to be honest I think the problem is related to the Ignition software... What a piece of shit that is.
lix8

Previous

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber