HUD not working after latest Ignition update

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD not working after latest Ignition update

Postby conklinevanj » Thu May 02, 2019 10:29 am

Title says it all, noticed it this morning. Thanks.
conklinevanj

Re: HUD not working after latest Ignition update

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 02, 2019 11:45 am

Yes, Ignition have updated their software and we will need to update the grabber to handle this change. If you want a notification when this is fixed please open a Support Ticket about the issue.

When we have the fix ready we will be able to push it out as an automatic update though, so it won't require any manual installation on your end, just a restart of PT4 after the fix is pushed.
WhiteRider

Postby detroitkid » Thu May 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Can you post here when the fix is made? I have no other use for PT4 other than Ignition and I don't want to have to keep trying to import hands in order to find out whether it is fixed or not.
detroitkid

Postby detroitkid » Thu May 02, 2019 7:52 pm

I don't know if this matters or not, but it appears the problem is not with the HUD, but the importing of hands. No hands imported => no HUD.
detroitkid

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 03, 2019 2:20 am

That's correct - the grabber can no longer attach to the Ignition software in the same way it could before the change, so we need to update. I'm sure we'll post in the forums when the fix is pushed out, but if you want a direct notification please open a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 03, 2019 9:09 am

The update has been pushed out now. Please close down both PT4 and your Ignition client, and restart PT4 first so that the grabber update can be downloaded and installed.
WhiteRider

Postby conklinevanj » Fri May 03, 2019 12:40 pm

Working great, thanks for the prompt support
conklinevanj

Postby EBAKER » Fri May 03, 2019 5:21 pm

works good for me after update but after about 30 min all player huds reset except mine. is that something on my end/
EBAKER

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 04, 2019 4:16 am

Thanks for confirming.

EBAKER wrote:after about 30 min all player huds reset except mine. is that something on my end

Did they all reset at the same time, or did you notice after a while that they'd reset? The grabber detects when a player has left the table and another player has joined, and will give the new player a new name which will reset their stats, but that does happen on a player by player basis not for the whole table.
If you can remember when you noticed this please attach the hand history file for the session to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look.

(If you had logging enabled please also attach the files from the appropriate time in the Logs\Archive folder to your ticket, which you can access via File > Open User Data Folder in the PT4 menu.)
WhiteRider

Postby thebing72 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Anyone having issues with HUD showing up incorrectly and on the wrong table? My HUD will show up on reverse tables and not sure how to fix. Here's an example:
Attachments
73141f20c4c4ee355b05759d04ffc084.png
thebing72

Next

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber