HUD stats showing up over wrong player

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD stats showing up over wrong player

Postby Smokewood » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:45 pm

I have had this working in te past. However now my stats are showing over seat 1 no matter where I am. I use preferred seating on bottom center on all tables on both ignition and in PT4 setup.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
screenshot
Smokewood

Re: HUD stats showing up over wrong player

Postby Smokewood » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:55 pm

I found this. It thinks seat 5 is seat 1
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Smokewood

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:01 am

Ignition recently changed their seat numbering system, and seat 1 is now the bottom center seat. The simplest thing to do will be to reposition the stats at a table (with Control-drag) and then PT-icon > Save Layout. Be sure to wait until one of your played hands has imported so that the Hud has rotated to show you in the top right before you reposition. Once you've saved the new layout it will load correctly on future tables - you'll need to do this once for each table size.
WhiteRider

Postby Smokewood » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:07 am

Capture.PNG
WhiteRider wrote:Ignition recently changed their seat numbering system, and seat 1 is now the bottom center seat. The simplest thing to do will be to reposition the stats at a table (with Control-drag) and then PT-icon > Save Layout. Be sure to wait until one of your played hands has imported so that the Hud has rotated to show you in the top right before you reposition. Once you've saved the new layout it will load correctly on future tables - you'll need to do this once for each table size.
No, the way to fix it is to manipulate this screen to look like this:
Smokewood

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:21 pm

Yes, that will also work if your Hud was saved in different positions to the defaults. That configuration is not techically correct, but it should have the same effect.
WhiteRider

Postby Smokewood » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:10 am

WhiteRider wrote:Ignition recently changed their seat numbering system, and seat 1 is now the bottom center seat. The simplest thing to do will be to reposition the stats at a table (with Control-drag) and then PT-icon > Save Layout. Be sure to wait until one of your played hands has imported so that the Hud has rotated to show you in the top right before you reposition. Once you've saved the new layout it will load correctly on future tables - you'll need to do this once for each table size.
Not just affecting Ignition. I loaded up ACR and the exact same thing occurred. FYI
Smokewood

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:27 am

ACR recently released a completely new version of their software and IIRC they changed their seat number positions as well. The same applies as above - the default Hud positions were updated to the new positions, but if you have previously saved positions then those won't match the new seat numbers (but saved positions and saved preferred seat settings should still match).
WhiteRider

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber