Hand grabber not showing hud

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Hand grabber not showing hud

Postby irishmac473 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:05 pm

I have pt4 setup correctly to work with the ignition hand grabber. Playing on Bovada. I started the tables after pt4 was running. I have get hand while playing selected. When I check hand grabber status and I am waiting for the BB to come to me it shows the table. As soon as I start playing the status window no longer shows the table. It is grabbing the hands and correctly identifying me as hero. Under "play poker" tab it shows my tables as active but not under the hand grabber status window. So pretty much, it's doing everything it's supposed to do except show me a hud. I know Bovada just updated their software, not sure if it's something to do with this?
irishmac473

Re: Hand grabber not showing hud

Postby irishmac473 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Restarted the computer a couple times and now I have a HUD. Now I'm just having the same problem as others, HUD is not reading correct seat positions.
irishmac473

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:27 am

Start by opening one table only and if the HUD is not in the correct place then you can reposition it by holding the Control key while dragging. You can also click the PT-icon select "Unlock layout" to move HUDs around on the table without the need to hold the Control key. Once you have the HUD in the correct positions you should save the new positions by clicking the PT-icon again and choosing "Save Layout" so the positions are remembered for future tables of the same size.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 am

Also make sure that your preferred seat settings match between PT4 and Bovada. The Hud will appear while you're waiting to post the blinds, and until you play your first hand the Hud will not know that you are the hero and will not rotate to the preferred seat, so you need to wait until your first played hand has been imported before you reposition the Hud.
WhiteRider

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber