Ignition Hand Grabber stopped working for PT4

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition Hand Grabber stopped working for PT4

Postby JJay » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:11 am

Hi, Today I purchased PT4 and configured the Ignition hand grabber and everything was working nicely for the first few times I played. Then I tried playing again a few hours later, changed nothing, still pressed "grab hands while playing" like I did, and after I finished my session I noticed no new hands were imported into PT4 for the entire new session. Have no idea why. The "Status" still has " Grabbing Ignition Hands", so nothing was changed, but the "status" for tables shows <no tables found> even though the Ignition client is open. Can someone please help? Thanks ***just realised there is a section for Hand Grabber*** apologies. Hands are all *Zone* poker hands
JJay

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber stopped working for PT4

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Did you change from regular cash tables to Zone tables? The grabbing of Zone Poker hands is disabled by default and although you can enable it via the gear icon you'll need to take into consideration the limitations specified here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby JJay » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:20 am

Yes I have "write zone poker hands" enabled. Like I said it worked fine for the first few sessions I played and now has stopped even though I havent changed anything. It still wont even recognise the zone tables that are open. ****update *** it has started working again and importing fine now, but my previous session of play is completely missing. I will try retrieving manually from Ignition when the hands are available for download which is in 24 hours apparantly and give an update.
JJay

Postby JJay » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 am

***update*** I manually imported the missing hands from Ignition and it updated in PT4 with no problems. The hands are also importing "live" now with no problems. Regards
JJay

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber