Hands played not showing up in statistics

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Hands played not showing up in statistics

Postby rachiedough » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Started using the hand grabber while playing regular ring games on Bovada a few days ago. While I'm playing, I see the hands played today. Able to look at the hand histories from the "play poker" page and watch them on the replayer. The hud works while I'm playing.

Problem is the hands I play with the grabber don't show up when I'm done playing and click over to the view statistics page. They don't show up in my results graph and when I try to look at hands played today or any day I used the hand grabber they aren't there.

When I go back to "play poker" tab the hands are still there until the next day. Then they're gone.

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding the hand grabber, does it not actually put my hands played into the database where it graphs my results and analyzes my statistics? Is there a manual step I'm missing? Or do I still need to buy some additional software to be able to see these hands incorporated into my graph and statistics?
rachiedough

Re: Hands played not showing up in statistics

Postby rachiedough » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:23 am

Update ... it was as simple as this - i didn't realize there was a second "hero" in the drop down box. All the more recent hands are under the second one. I can see everything now. Human error :|
rachiedough

Re: Hands played not showing up in statistics

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 pm

If you have previously used a third party hand converter with your PokerTracker 4 database then they typically use 'Hero' as well but they convert the hands into the format of another supported site e.g. PokerStars or iPoker and you can see this by the site icons that are displayed by each players name. Also if you want to merge your stats for both of these players in your PokerTracker 4 reports then you can create an alias.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber