HUD on Bovada is so messed up

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD on Bovada is so messed up

Postby codychale » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:36 pm

4 tabling 6 max. Every single time I fire up the HUD it attaches the stats for each table on the WRONG table. Also 1-2 tables the HUD just won't load. This problem has been around a while and I stopped using your product because of it. I suspected it would finally be solved but it is not. Seriously guys wtf does no one test this? The hand catcher works however for each table.
codychale

Re: HUD on Bovada is so messed up

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:11 am

So we can investigate your issue please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD on the wrong table or it not appearing at all then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Postby codychale » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:So we can investigate your issue please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD on the wrong table or it not appearing at all then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.

why didn't you guys just pay someone to test this shit? Why does it fall on me a million years after you released it?
codychale

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:14 am

codychale wrote:why didn't you guys just pay someone to test this shit? Why does it fall on me a million years after you released it?

I'll ignore your posts in future if you're not courteous. For your information we advertised for paid testers in this thread and the Ignition/Bovada Hand Grabber hasn't even been officially released yet since it is currently in a free beta phase. If opening the tables one at a time as I suggested didn't help then you'll need to report this to us as I described above so we can investigate your problem.
Flag_Hippo

Postby cs_rlewis » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:52 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:So we can investigate your issue please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD on the wrong table or it not appearing at all then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.

Hi flag hippo it seems this is an ongoing problem.
I previously raised this issue with Ticket #418880 - so it seems other people are having this problem.
Ive been playing with inaccurate HUDS for the last 3 months now, same issue happened again for me yesterday. Its really inconsistent.
Has there been any progress in trying to resolve this issue?

Thx
cs_rlewis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:28 am

A technician replied to you in support ticket Ticket #418880 on 22nd July 2019 and we haven't heard back from you since so if you are still having a problem can you please reply to that ticket to reopen it. You can view/reply to your Support Tickets at any time by signing into your PokerTracker.com account and visiting your My Account -> My Support Tickets page.
Flag_Hippo

Postby cs_rlewis » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Yes the solutions provided no fix to the problem so I stopped replying.
I guess I could open the ticket again but I feel we are going around in circles.
Do you if other users report similar issues? Or do players experience no problems with the hud on ignition cash tables
cs_rlewis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:43 pm

This isn't something we can reproduce and it's not currently logged as a known issue so if you work with us in your support ticket we can hopefully find out what's causing that.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber