Why does HUD only appear on 1 table?

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Why does HUD only appear on 1 table?

Postby JJay » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:08 pm

Hi, For some reason, today while playing 2 tables on Ignition, the HUD would only appear on one table. I tried stopping and starting it but to no avail. Also tried resizing the tables and even exiting PT4 and retarting but it made no difference. Im lost
JJay

Re: Why does HUD only appear on 1 table?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:16 am

So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Postby JJay » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Yesterday I tried waiting for the hud to appear on 1 table before opening up a second table and this worked, they hud worked on both tables no problem. However today the hud didnt appear even on the 1st table I opened even the the hands were being imported into PT4. I tried starting and restarting the HUD, even closing and restarting PT4 and it made no difference. Any reason why?
JJay

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:42 am

I don't know why that would be the case for you so please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tomalak » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:26 pm

Was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue on 888.
Tomalak

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:36 am

Tomalak wrote:Was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue on 888.

This was for the Ignition Hand Grabber so it's not relevant to your issue. If you are having a problem with your HUD on 888 please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue by playing on a couple of tables for a few minutes and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the tables. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber