Ignition is not configured to save hand histories to disk

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition is not configured to save hand histories to disk

Postby KRNage0715 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:45 pm

I am trying to configure which folder PT4 should look for hand histories in Ignition and it won't auto-detect the folder and there is an error that says, "Ignition is not configured to save hand histories to disk." Searched this forum and google and came up with nothing.

I've read the IHG installation guide and noticed the directory path where auto-detect looks for the hand history folder. I created that directory and when I ran the configuration wizard, it auto-detected it. "Get hands from site while playing" is checked. I saved it.

I'm on PC. Restarted PT4. Hand history directory settings are saved. I click on PT+ and although hand grabber is enabled, I don't see a "Status" option in the drop-down like it shows in the guide. I have preferred seating set on Ignition and PT4. Language is in English. I've clicked Play Poker and Get Hands While Playing.

I joined some cash tables and played some hands and hand histories aren't saving. I'm out of things I can think of. Last options are posting here and then Support Ticket.
KRNage0715

Re: Ignition is not configured to save hand histories to dis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:51 am

So we can see what's going on here please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure _> Options -> Enable Logging'. Next restart PokerTracker 4 then when it has fully loaded run Ignition. Play some hands and then if things aren't working go to 'File > Open User Data Folder' in the PokerTracker 4 menu and open the 'Logs' folder in the window that appears. Compress all of the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and attach that a Support Ticket along with, if they exist, any generated hand history files for the session.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Ignition is not configured to save hand histories to dis

Postby KRNage0715 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 am

Done
KRNage0715

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber