HUD acting goofy the past few days.

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD acting goofy the past few days.

Postby calutaxi » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:29 pm

So after initial setup everything had been working fine, I would occasionally have a problem with 1 table now displaying a hud. That didn't seem to happen regularly though.

I noticed this week though I've been having a lot of problems with the hud working correctly (on cash tables). Generally I try to 4 table, I have PT4 running and grabbing hands before I open ignition. Once I get 4 tables going I've been noticing that only 2 are showing up, and sometimes on the others, it's just copying stats from the tables that I'm already playing.

I haven't changed anything with the configuration. I'm also not having any issues at all when I 4 table on stars.
calutaxi

Re: HUD acting goofy the past few days.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:54 pm

So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Re: HUD acting goofy the past few days.

Postby calutaxi » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:43 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.

Alright, will do!
calutaxi

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber