No table found

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

No table found

Postby lobsteroscar » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:28 pm

I have installed and config Hand Grabber as instructed.
The problem is I click "Get hands while playing" in PT4 before start ignition table, and I still have no table found in status of Hand Grabber. Also see no Active Table in PT4 as well. I also notice the default hand history table of ignition site is empty.
However if I do it otherwise, clicking " get hands while playing" when I am already on table, there is a window poping out saying "open table detected, please rejoin". After rejoining the table I still have no table found in status.
Any trouble shooting idea?
lobsteroscar

Re: No table found

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Is this on cash or tournament tables? Only cash tables are currently supported in the Hand Grabber beta.
lobsteroscar wrote:I also notice the default hand history table of ignition site is empty.

If you mean you have no folder listed in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Ignition' then you need to set that up:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition

Guide: Configuring Ignition in PokerTracker 4

Use the 'Auto Detect' button but you can add the directory manually if required using 'Add'.

If everything is configured correctly and not working please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join a table. Take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber