Brief logic of the grabber

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Brief logic of the grabber

Postby detroitkid » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:39 pm

If the developers could provide a brief logical explanation of how the Ignition grabber does its thing, that would be great. I play 2 different sites, ACR and Ignition. I'm wondering if I let PT4 start a HUD on a ACR hand, does that preclude later starting a Ignition hand? The basic logic would be appreciated as to what and when the Ignition grabber HUD is looking for. Note that I always start PT4 before I start Ignition as prescribed.
detroitkid

Re: Brief logic of the grabber

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:07 am

The Ignition grabber is specific to Ignition, and is not affected by what you do on other sites, so that is not a problem.
WhiteRider

Postby detroitkid » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:42 pm

WhiteRider wrote:The Ignition grabber is specific to Ignition, and is not affected by what you do on other sites, so that is not a problem.

Well, it would be nice to know why the HUD doesn't display sometimes. And it seems once it doesn't on one table, it never does for subsequent tables.
detroitkid

Postby cfsmith » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:01 pm

I run into similar issues. Some days it works the whole time on multiple tables (often not all tables) and then other times it will start tracking the wrong players and all of them will be off after that.
cfsmith

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:08 am

The development team are working to improve table detection for the Hud. The way that Ignition manage their table windows make this pretty complex, and we're still ironing out some issues - for example the table names are all identical (for a stake) and there is no way to match a table name to a window, and sometimes you are re-seated to a new table but using the same window.
WhiteRider

Postby cfsmith » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:37 pm

Sounds challenging, we appreciate the work your team does :)
cfsmith

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber