Ignition HUD not working

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Re: Ignition HUD not working

Postby rmont23 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:43 pm

hud not working i have ignition card catcher from Ace poker solutions and ignition hand grabber from PT4 none are working any help much appreciated.
rmont23

Postby adamcarboni » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Today I restarted PT and it said something about downloading Hand Grabber files. Now it seems to work perfectly. Thanks PT!
adamcarboni

Postby maniaman23 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:09 pm

I see that the Hand Grabber is working for cash games but not for SnG.

Any idea on an ETA for the hand grabber to work with SnG's?
maniaman23

Postby tin8shusd » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:08 am

maniaman23 wrote:I see that the Hand Grabber is working for cash games but not for SnG.

Any idea on an ETA for the hand grabber to work with SnG's?

Has it ever worked for SnG's or is it just the MTT's they're still working on?
tin8shusd

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:17 am

Tournaments are not yet supported by the Ignition Hand Grabber, but we are working on this now. If you want to be notified when tournament support is released you can open a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby largedata » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:04 pm

It did indeed used to work with SnG, supported or not. You had to manually clear the hero hands to not mix up games, but it worked! I liked it better than nothing and do miss it.
largedata

Postby duckyfal » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:27 am

Hi, i cant make the hud works on 4 tables i already sign up again on the grabber.

i only can make pt4 detects 3 table of 4 someone could hgelp me ? thanks
duckyfal

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:41 pm

So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us with your log files along with any generated hand history files for the session. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot. If you haven't stopped auto import yet the hands will be in PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition but after that they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder and you can also access those via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby duckyfal » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:01 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us with your log files along with any generated hand history files for the session. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot. If you haven't stopped auto import yet the hands will be in PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition but after that they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder and you can also access those via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option in PokerTracker 4.

open the tables 1 by 1 until every hud appears, works !!!!!

Thanks !!!
duckyfal

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:45 am

Pleased to hear it and thanks for reporting back.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber