Ignition hand garbber won't install

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition hand garbber won't install

Postby Leatherass9 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:41 pm

I downloaded the PT4 software. Then I followed everything it told me to follow to get set up. It told me I needed a hand grabber for Ignition and I clicked the link, signed up and nothing! It said to restart PT4 and then the Hand grabber should download or whatever it needed to do, but nothing. Tried this like ten times and nothing. Will someone please help me out? Thank you!
Leatherass9

Re: Ignition hand garbber won't install

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:24 pm

If you are using a Mac then it isn't currently possible for us to support the Ignition Hand Grabber on Mac OSX due to the way that operating system works but you can still manually import downloaded hands using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk':

Guide: Manual Import of Ignition (Bovada/Bodog) Hand Histories

If you are on Windows then make sure the code you signed up with is the same code as you are using in PokerTracker 4 as you have two licenses on your account (click 'Help -> About' in PokerTracker 4 and check the last six characters of the registration code that is displayed there). If you are using the other license code then you will need to sign up with that code instead.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber