how well PT's Ignition Hand Grabber work?

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

how well PT's Ignition Hand Grabber work?

Postby mjruser » Tue May 12, 2020 9:39 pm

Hello,

I'd like to know how well PT's Ignition Hand Grabber works? 1 table? 4?

I'm thinking about getting PT4 and was trying to test it with Ignition (Bovada) using Ace software's Card Catcher (NOT PT4's solution). But wasn't able to get it to register a cash table. Hands were being generated into the directory set up in TP4. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\Handhistories.

Thanks all,
Mike
mjruser

Re: how well PT's Ignition Hand Grabber work?

Postby StopYourself » Tue May 12, 2020 10:44 pm

I've been using PT's Ignition Hand Grabber on cash games with no issues. I watch the hands importing in real time and the HUD works fine. Just to backup in case some hands don't import (Bovada's issue on the faulty hands), I download the hand history from Bovada every day and then re-import them. Duplicates are duplicates and the missing hands, if there are any, get imported.

I've really enjoyed it so far.

Today I saw they now have tournament HUD and hand importing working. That's really exciting. I tried it with 2 Sit-N-Go's just now. Weird thing is only ONE of the tournaments imported live. The other tournament did NOT import. I"m not sure why. It showed the hands importing live from BOTH tourneys. However, only ONE imported at the end. Not sure why.

PT Team -- is there some issue with multiple tournaments not being able to be imported live? Was it because both tournaments started at very near the same time??
StopYourself

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 13, 2020 3:23 am

That shouldn't be a problem, but there could be cases where something doesn't work as expected in the initial release.
Are you saying that hands from both tournaments are shown together in one tournament? If so, what is the tournament number?

Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4.
If you see the problem again , when you sit out go to File > Open User Data Folder in the PT4 menu.

In the window that opens go to the Logs folder and compress all of the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files).
Also include the hand history files from the session.

Attach the zipped files to a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on.

Tutorial: Reporting a problem
WhiteRider

Postby StopYourself » Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 am

Okay. Yeah, I figure it could be a bug or bad luck or whatever since this is the first release.

In the "View Today's Hands" ("My Hands") I could see hands from both tournaments updating in the list. However, when both tourneys were finished, only one showed up in my reports. When I go to "Edit Tournament Results" only one of the SNG's shows with the name of M-20200513011752. Interestingly, before I used the grabber for tournaments, I would just download the HH from Bovada the next day and those tournaments all have numbers like 34611618. So the M- number is different.

I created a ticket last night and just updated it with the LOG compression files and the Hand histories. I could only find the Hand histories for the one tournament -- I have no idea where the other missing one is because it doesn't show up in my tournament stats.

In any case, I do want to reiterate that I've had no major issues with the hand grabber for cash games. And I understand the tournament hand grabber has just been released. I've also used DriveHUD for Bovada and I can say that their hand grabber works fine for cash/tournaments (but they created the hand grabber/converter for Bovada so that makes sense).

That being said, I much prefer PT4 over DriveHUD when it comes to reports, stats, HUD creation, HUD placement, HUD "remember layout" and overall presentation. And I've had PT4 for many years now, so I don't think you can go wrong (to original poster and anyone else reading).
StopYourself

Postby mjruser » Wed May 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Thanks for the replies! I just purchased the full version of Pt4 even though I'm just playing 5/10, hopefully I'll learn and move up with the help of tp4.

Cheers,
Mike
mjruser

Postby mjruser » Thu May 14, 2020 1:12 am

Not tried multiple tables so far, but it's working with 1 table just fine.
mjruser

Postby billy123 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:28 am

I just downloading it and it's working good on just observing tables. It will be nice to finally data mine opponents before FTs now.

One issue I'm seeing is the font is too small only when the tables are shrunk to their smallest sizes. Fonts looks good when the tables are maximized.

Anybody know how to increase it only for the smallest table sizes?

I couldn't find any setting under my HUD profile settings other than the padding number which just increases the size of the box and not the font size of the number/letters.
billy123

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 14, 2020 5:25 am

You cannot increase the font size based on a tables size but you can duplicate your HUD Profile and then change the font size in the duplicate and switch to that when needed via the PT-icon. You can do this for all stats in a HUD Profile at once by going into 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles', selecting your HUD profile and clicking the first stat in the Group Items list in the HUD Editor and then shift-clicking the last. Now you can change the font of all the selected stats at once under 'Item Properties'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby billy123 » Fri May 15, 2020 2:03 am

Ah that's how you do it. Increasing it from 8->9 fix it. Thanks FH!
billy123

Postby billy123 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Ok, one more issue; How do you increase the size of the muck cards image? It's still too small with font at 9. Thanks
billy123

Next

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber