HUD stopped working on Ignition

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD stopped working on Ignition

Postby aki199 » Wed May 20, 2020 11:19 pm

I recently installed ignition hand grabber and it was working fine multitasking. The other day it stopped working. Hands are being imported, but I think there's an issue with the name of the tournament because it says "ignition: hand imported (#randomnumbers) from ," there's no name after "from", just a comma. I also noticed that at times there's an invalid pot size error, but I doubt it has to do with HUD not working. If I go to poker tracker apps > ignition hand grabber > status, it says "no tables found". I tried reinstalling PT.
aki199

Re: HUD stopped working on Ignition

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am

This was caused by an update to the Ignition software. The update for the Ignition Hand Grabber has now been pushed out and will be downloaded and installed automatically the next time you restart PT4.
WhiteRider

Postby aki199 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:17 pm

I think they had another client update and it stopped working again. Besides this, there are number of other bugs that I noticed:

I have to reopen tables in order for HUD to start working.
    HUD won't work on a table at all until I restart both PT and Ignition client.
    Sometimes when I'm transferred to another table, HUD stats freeze with stats from previous table.

I saw a post on how to report logs, will do this whenever I get a chance...
aki199

Postby Bigrig86 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:29 am

Hi I am a new user. My first session was fine - several cash tables using the ignition hand grabber and HUD worked fine. Today, on 2nd session and the HUD is not appearing at all. I have re-started both PT4, Ignition multiple times each. I have hands being imported by PT4 AND the ignition Hand grabber status shows up 1 table (or 2) but Nothing. Please help, not the most useful...
Bigrig86

Postby Bigrig86 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:00 pm

As an update, I tried again (with no changes to my set up) and the HUD is working today. I would still be keen to hear why it didn't work as it will no doubt happen again. I am also curious about how good PT4 and HUD are on Ignition? Since all players are anonymised, does it actually remember stats for players, or is this only for each session? -Thanks
Bigrig86

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:56 am

It is possible that Ignition had a temporary change in their software again - we have seen that a couple of times this year already. It's good to hear that it is working again.

Bigrig86 wrote:Since all players are anonymised, does it actually remember stats for players, or is this only for each session?

Stats are session only - it simply isn't possible to know which player is which between sessions.
WhiteRider

Postby aki199 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:08 pm

HUD stopped working again. Not sure if that's another update or just me... PT doesn't detect any tables.

Besides that, I noticed a bug. Sometimes when I launch 2 tournaments at the same time both HUDS are switched places - HUD from the first tournament is on the second one and the second hud is on the first one. This happened several times. I'll take a screenshot when that happens again.
aki199

Postby aki199 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:04 pm

Nevermind, PT is working fine. I will report back with a screenshot if the bug happens again though...
aki199

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:25 am

aki199 wrote:Nevermind, PT is working fine. I will report back with a screenshot if the bug happens again though...

Enable logging in PokerTracker 4 (Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging) and if you have any issues please send your screenshot and support bundle to us in a Support Ticket:

Guide: Creating a Support Bundle
Flag_Hippo

Postby aki199 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Logging enabled. Issue with hud switching between tournament windows happened to me several times. I won't be playing on Ignition for couple of weeks, besides, I don't think they have much tournaments for my limits these days... I will keep an eye and report whenever it happens again though.
aki199

Next

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber