Can't access "Status" in PokerTrackerApps > IHG Menu

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Can't access "Status" in PokerTrackerApps > IHG Menu

Postby mrdelivery » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Just installed PT4 after pulling my hair out with HM3. Downloaded the IHG, but can't turn on writing hands for Zone because I can't access the "Status" of the Hand Grabber from the PokerTrackerApps dropdown menu. It only allows me to toggle "Enable/Disable" for the Hand Grabber, but I can't figure out how to check the status.

What's worse, aside from not being able to set it to write Zone hands, I can't even find the directory on my computer where it would be writing the hands to.
mrdelivery

Re: Can't access "Status" in PokerTrackerApps > IHG Menu

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:34 am

mrdelivery wrote:Just installed PT4 after pulling my hair out with HM3. Downloaded the IHG, but can't turn on writing hands for Zone because I can't access the "Status" of the Hand Grabber from the PokerTrackerApps dropdown menu. It only allows me to toggle "Enable/Disable" for the Hand Grabber, but I can't figure out how to check the status.

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Windows Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that for you. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. Also let us know in your ticket whether the status option doesn't exist at all or if it exists but nothing is happening when you are selecting it.
mrdelivery wrote:What's worse, aside from not being able to set it to write Zone hands, I can't even find the directory on my computer where it would be writing the hands to.

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition
Flag_Hippo

Postby mrdelivery » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:52 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
mrdelivery wrote:Just installed PT4 after pulling my hair out with HM3. Downloaded the IHG, but can't turn on writing hands for Zone because I can't access the "Status" of the Hand Grabber from the PokerTrackerApps dropdown menu. It only allows me to toggle "Enable/Disable" for the Hand Grabber, but I can't figure out how to check the status.

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Windows Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that for you. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. Also let us know in your ticket whether the status option doesn't exist at all or if it exists but nothing is happening when you are selecting it.
mrdelivery wrote:What's worse, aside from not being able to set it to write Zone hands, I can't even find the directory on my computer where it would be writing the hands to.

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition

I'll do the logging as you instructed. For now, I can say two things:

First, the "Status" option doesn't appear at all. It's not that there is a non-responsive option, but that the only thing I see is "Enable/Disable Hand Grabber".

Secondly, the directory you gave me for where the hands are being written is not there. It's the first place I looked when I was trying to get things working, but there isn't even a HandHistory folder within the PokerTracker 4 folder. Presumably, the Hand Grabber isn't doing anything at all.
mrdelivery

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:02 am

Security software can sometimes interfere with hand grabber functionality so if you're using any add an exception for this folder:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Apps\SWduaXRpb24gSGFuZCBHcmFiYmVy
Flag_Hippo

Postby iEat » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:08 pm

ya it doesnt grab any hands from zone for me either
iEat

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber