Ignition Hand Grabber for Jackpot SNGs?

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition Hand Grabber for Jackpot SNGs?

Postby saj1jr » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:47 pm

I seem to have no issue having PT4 grab hands from Zone poker games, but none of the Jackpot SNGs I'm playing are being tracked.

Am I missing something here?
saj1jr

Re: Ignition Hand Grabber for Jackpot SNGs?

Postby saj1jr » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:22 pm

k, actually it's tracking some of them - I was on the wrong tab.

It still isn't working correctly, though. It seems to be tracking buyins but not profit/loss. AKA, it's only tracking how much I'm putting into games and not how much I'm winning.

It sees the place I'm finishing but isn't adding the cashed amount. Thoughts?
saj1jr

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:47 am

Unfortunately the prize information is not available when hand histories are generated. The automatic calculation of STT prizes where the prize structure is always the same may be added in a future update but in Jackpot tournaments the prizepool isn't fixed so those results will need to be entered manually. You can also download the files from the Ignition client and import those to update the results.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Bigroostah » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:28 pm

I am having a problem importing jackpot sng hands... all of my hands from zone poker are being imported and working properly but nothing gets imported from jackpot sngs. When I check the status of the ignition grabber, it has the jackpot tables listed but no hands are being imported.
Bigroostah

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:13 am

So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber