Ignition Hangdrabber shows Fold instead of Call

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition Hangdrabber shows Fold instead of Call

Postby burythesword » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:12 am

I use the live hand grabber and track my results as I play., I noticed today and have at times in the past, that I have won a hand at showdown but PT4 marks a loss.

For example, on the river, villain bet and i called and won the pot 2 pair vs 1 pair. However when going to the re-player, it shows that I folded. I doubled checked the hand history on ignition to confirm I called. PT4 also shows villain hole cards which it doesn't do unless you get to showdown.

This obviously disrupts my stats and I wonder how many other hands this happens to which I don't take note of at the time.

Any fix to this issue???
burythesword

Re: Ignition Hangdrabber shows Fold instead of Call

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:09 am

So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging'. If you then have any problem with any hands not being recorded correctly open a Support Ticket with your log files, hand histories and all relevant information. You can access the log files and hand histories by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and your hand histories will be in HandHistory\Ignition but if you've stopped getting hands they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber