Hand Grabber not working after updates

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Re: Hand Grabber not working after updates

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:19 am

iCeColdCaSh wrote:It's still not working for me, I get the error "No tables found"

If it's still not working for you after rebooting your computer please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging'. Next restart PokerTracker 4 then when it has fully loaded run Ignition. If you have played a few hands and the HUD doesn't appear then after you sit out go to 'File > Open User Data Folder' in the menu and open the 'Logs' folder in the window that appears. Compress all of the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and attach that to a Support Ticket along with any generated hand history files for the session. If you haven't stopped auto import yet the hands will be in PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition but after that they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder and you can access those via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby slagathorrr » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:57 am

Anybody else finding PT4 to be inconsistent at the moment? Sometimes sessions it works fine, other sessions it catches hands but won't display HUDs, and other sessions it does neither. Can't find a rhyme or reason to it, even after turning off my computer and turning it back on.
slagathorrr

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:58 am

Enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging' and if you have any issues please send you log files to us in a Support Ticket as described above.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gr33ngoblin » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:38 pm

Are developers aware the Hand Grabber is still broken, apparently for everyone else I talk to as well, for Zoom poker? The update fixed ring games/9 handed play but is not catching hands for Zoom. Please advise on whether you want me to send logs or that this is a known issue the devs are working on.
gr33ngoblin

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:45 am

If your hand grabber isn't working please send us your log files. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ScottyMeltzer » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 pm

On Ignition, my hand grabber is working. Hands are flowing into the PT4 database in real time, but my HUD won’t appear. The HUD was working properly yesterday.
ScottyMeltzer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:24 pm

ScottyMeltzer wrote:On Ignition, my hand grabber is working. Hands are flowing into the PT4 database in real time, but my HUD won’t appear. The HUD was working properly yesterday.

Can you please report this to us with your logs so we can see what's going on here. Enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging', restart PokerTracker 4 then when it has fully loaded run Ignition. If you have played a few hands and the HUD doesn't appear then after you sit out go to 'File > Open User Data Folder' in the menu and open the 'Logs' folder in the window that appears. Compress all of the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and attach them to a Support Ticket. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Keith Dunlap » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:20 pm

The issue is systemic. My HUD worked for a few days but now is not working again.
Keith Dunlap

Postby cwevans33 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:16 pm

The grabber is now working for me, as is the hud. Although it still says " no tables found" in the grabber app status
cwevans33

Postby mxga917 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Yea, mine's not grabbing at all. I've restarted both bovada and pt4, diasabled/enabled the grabber. Doesn't recognize any tables and not importing. RIP.
mxga917

PreviousNext

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber