Having two issues

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Having two issues

Postby flonomynal » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:59 am

1) PT4 was grabbing my hands no problem on ignition but now that I am on Bovada it's not grabbing anything.2) Is it supposed to grab hands on zoom also? 3)i edited the amount I won and the buy in amount in a tournament and now it won't show anything about Currency won. Have tried refreshing and editing it multiple times.
flonomynal

Re: Having two issues

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:57 pm

flonomynal wrote:1) PT4 was grabbing my hands no problem on ignition but now that I am on Bovada it's not grabbing anything.

Please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options', restart it and when it has fully loaded run Ignition. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
flonomynal wrote:2) Is it supposed to grab hands on zoom also?

The grabbing of Zone hands is disabled by default but you can turn that on - see this guide.
flonomynal wrote:3)i edited the amount I won and the buy in amount in a tournament and now it won't show anything about Currency won. Have tried refreshing and editing it multiple times.

Make sure you are also entering the relevant currency symbol rather than just the numbers.
Flag_Hippo

Postby flonomynal » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:59 am

Thank you. Your response helped me address every issue. Loving PT4 so far.
flonomynal

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:41 am

Pleased to hear it and thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber