HUD Color coding not available?

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

HUD Color coding not available?

Postby skraper » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:57 am

When i was using an external Card Catcher I was able to color code players at the table. Now when using the internal Hand Grabber that option is no longer available. It is really useful to have the HUD border different colors in game, even if HUD stats are only session stats you can still categorize villains.

This seems to still be an option for Hero, but not for villains.
skraper

Re: HUD Color coding not available?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:01 pm

I've just tested this and it is working for me. The HUD border coloring is applied via the note icon in the HUD so is the note icon not visible? Or maybe it's visible, you are selecting a color and nothing is happening? Does it work if you use another HUD Profile?
Flag_Hippo

Postby skraper » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:55 pm

It looks like its because the randomized player name is so long that it pushes the color box outside of the default sized notes window. I can manually resize the window to reveal the color box, but the next time I open a notes window it has reverted to the default size.

https://imgur.com/a/GFNS0Up
skraper

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:22 am

Your screenshots looks like Windows magnification is enabled so you may need to set your Windows DPI/magnification back to 100% or thereabouts. PokerTracker 4 is not DPI-aware and cannot adjust when magnification is turned on so some windows do not look right at higher magnifications. If you want to be automatically notified if support for magnification is added in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber