New update has hands not lined up with Tables

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Re: New update has hands not lined up with Tables

Postby awalczak » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:18 pm

Yes it seems that some of you have having the same problem with the 2nd hud behind the table or off in another area.

Support said they are aware of the bug and working on it in my email support communication. No idea on expected timeline though. I'd say keep submitting tickets so they up the priority level of fixing it.
awalczak

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:28 am

If anyone wants to be sent a notification when a fix for this is available please let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:57 am

We have now pushed out an update to the Ignition Hand Grabber which the development team believe should resolve this issue, although we haven't been able to reproduce it to test ourselves.

Please let us know whether or not this fixes the problem for you?
WhiteRider

Postby combosupreme » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:40 am

They said it has to do with the tables opening at the same time and having the same name. Recommendation was to open one, wait for the HUD to appear, then load the other. I have had varying success with it so far.

Today I can't even get it to load the HUD at all, so testing is limited. I saw some updates seem like they went through when I loaded last night, so I am going to give it a reboot and go from there.
combosupreme

Previous

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber