New update has hands not lined up with Tables

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

New update has hands not lined up with Tables

Postby awalczak » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:20 pm

I installed the new update today. The first table works great. But I open a 2nd table and the pokertracker content is not on the table. It's just randomly on my other monitor. I restarted my computer and re-opened poker tracker again and the same thing happened. Any idea how to fix it?
awalczak

Re: New update has hands not lined up with Tables

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:40 pm

So we can investigate this and follow up with you please enable logging in PokerTracker 4, reproduce this issue and then report this to us with your log file:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby assisricardo » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:47 pm

Is it the same problem as the print I attached?
On the left are 2 zone tables (HUD are not allowed in zone tables), and on the right there are 2 regular tables.
As you can see, the bottom right table is correct, with the HUD displaying in the right places, and also the icon (to choose the HUD profile) is on the top of the table window.
But the top right table (regular) does not have the HUD displaying. Instead, the HUD for this table is showing on a zone table (top left table)!!! Even the icon to choose the HUD profile is on the wrong table...

How can I help with this issue? Is this print enough?
Attachments
PT4 HUD error.PNG
assisricardo

Postby pmilanov » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:38 pm

I am having the same issue as OP. First table the hud works fine, after that the hud loads on my other screen.
pmilanov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:24 am

assisricardo wrote:Is it the same problem as the print I attached?

No that isn't the same problem as described by the OP.
assisricardo wrote:On the left are 2 zone tables (HUD are not allowed in zone tables),

HUDs on Zone tables on Zone tables are disabled by default. You can enable it but there are several limitations which you should take note of - see this guide:

Guide: Zone Poker
assisricardo wrote:As you can see, the bottom right table is correct, with the HUD displaying in the right places, and also the icon (to choose the HUD profile) is on the top of the table window.
But the top right table (regular) does not have the HUD displaying. Instead, the HUD for this table is showing on a zone table (top left table)!!! Even the icon to choose the HUD profile is on the wrong table...

How can I help with this issue?

Enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you are also playing Zone but not using a HUD there I'd suggest opening the regular tables first and waiting for the HUD to attach to those. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us with your log files along with any generated hand history files for the session. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot. If you haven't stopped auto import yet the hands will be in PokerTracker 4\HandHistory\Ignition but after that they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder and you can also access those via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:26 am

pmilanov wrote:I am having the same issue as OP. First table the hud works fine, after that the hud loads on my other screen.

As per my reply to the OP so we can investigate this and follow up with you please enable logging in PokerTracker 4, reproduce this issue and then report this to us with your log file:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File

There might be something in common between your two systems that would help us narrow down the issue. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby AJ10 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:39 am

I believe I'm having the same issue, where my HUD loads fine on one or sometimes a few tables. But then inevitably on at least one of my tables when I start it/them up, the HUD display will just appear off the table entirely.

Is there any update on this issue yet?
AJ10

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:15 am

I don't have an update at this time so please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file and a link to this thread so we can follow up with you:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby combosupreme » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:37 am

I think I am having the same issues you are. I have created Ticket #595492. I am attaching a screencap to verify this is the same thing you are seeing, some tables the HUD is aligned fine, other tables, the HUD seems to pop up behind the windows attached to the middle of the desktop.

Thanks,
Attachments
HudNotOnTable.jpg
combosupreme

Postby geissr21 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:53 pm

combosupreme wrote:I think I am having the same issues you are. I have created Ticket #595492. I am attaching a screencap to verify this is the same thing you are seeing, some tables the HUD is aligned fine, other tables, the HUD seems to pop up behind the windows attached to the middle of the desktop.

Thanks,

This is the same issue im having any ideas on fix or workaround?
geissr21

Next

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber