Question on HUD stats

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Question on HUD stats

Postby kewburt420 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Tried to answer this on another forum but I'll shoot it out here...something a bit odd i noticed as I was configuring the stats. There are donkbet stats for turn and river, but not for the flop. Why would they leave out stats like donkbet, fold to donkbet, and raise donkbet, for the flop? Isn't the flop the street where donkbets are most relevant? Is there a way to get these stats manually somehow?
kewburt420

Re: Question on HUD stats

Postby the other mike » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi -

You can visit the repository and obtain the stats there (search "donk"): http://www.pokertracker.com/repository/statistics.php

This guide is helpful if you've not used the repository or imported stats before: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=8028&p=62280#p62280

Once you're done with importing and the "Configure Stats" panel, click "Database -> Housekeeping", select the database and with at least the "Update Cache" box checked click "Begin".

Mike
the other mike

Postby kewburt420 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Thank you, that was quite helpful. I do wish there were more of the similar stats available for tournys, too, but it seems like cash games are the focus of most stats posted there. Still appreciated!
kewburt420

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:17 am

You can make tournament versions of existing stats - have a look at this:
Tutorial: Convert Cash Stat to Tournament
WhiteRider

Return to General [Read Only]