PTO 1.13.05a Patch Released

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

PTO 1.13.05a Patch Released

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 am

Hello All,

Here is the latest official PTO patch:
http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTO/download.php
NOTE: Make sure you download and install the PATCH, which is the SECOND "Download Now!" link from that page, or your program will become unregistered.

It includes the following fixes/enhancements:
-Absolute/UB - errors like no dealer and no big blind
-Full Tilt - some 6-max levels were being imported as full ring games
-Full Tilt - new hybrid Omaha ante games are now supported
-iPoker tournaments that had negative game numbers due to an iPoker bug can now be imported
-Added Amount Won and Total Buy-in to the Summary tab of the tournament Player Stats window
-Showing missing tournament summaries was causing the program to crash with PostgreSQL databases.
-Ongame new R5 hand histories are now supported - see the 4th post in this thread below for instructions
-Full Tilt July 8, 2009 update caused played hands not to be able to be imported any more.
-Ongame new format - was not moving processed files.
-PokerStars tournament summary change caused "Fee amount is not a valid number" errors.
-PokerStars added "USD" the the game level on ring games and to the tournament summaries.
If you have any game levels that have "USD" in the description then you will need to merge these into the correct level or else you will start having problems. To do this use the menu and select Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options. Go to the Misc. tab and use the Change Game Level... button. After you convert a game level to the correct level you should delete the level if it is still listed on that tab.

Another option correct your data: use the Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window to purge these sessions with the wrong game levels and then reimport your hand histories with this latest patch.
ptrack mike

Re: PTO 1.13.05 Patch Released

Postby thedonator » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:18 pm

i am no longer registered since i downloaded this patch, please help ty
thedonator

Re: PTO 1.13.05 Patch Released

Postby ptrack mike » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Please use the support system to create a ticket and a new reg. code will be sent to you.
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=96
ptrack mike

Re: PTO 1.13.05a Patch Released

Postby dudloi » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:28 pm

whats happened to this patch ?

i follow the link and there is only one "download" .... if i click download, it returns me to the same page ?

at the moment i cannot import fullTilt hands
dudloi

Postby mazarin » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 pm

I got the same problem. PTO can find the files, but comes with an error, so no hands is imported. Wht to do?
mazarin

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 pm

That's not the same problem. The other person had trouble downloading the patch.

Did you install this patch? What do the errors say?
ptrack mike

Return to Poker Tracker Omaha