Beta Release 1.19.6

Beta Testing Information

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Beta Release 1.19.6

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:07 am

Have you tried enabling 'Flicker Free Drawing'?

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby pantsman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:59 am

Sorry, I don't mean to be retarded, but I'm trying to test PA HUD and PT3 and I'm having problems.

-Is it still the case that the beta PA HUD doesn't work with PT3? I saw a post that stated this, but it was a couple months old.
-When I try to run the real PA HUD with PT3, it must be accessing my PT2 database, because it only lists stats that I've had.
-When I tried to install and run beta PA HUD, it said my trial time had run out and I needed to register it. Is there a nifty reg code for beta testing?

Please let me know.
pantsman

Postby tomits » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:53 pm

[quote="APerfect10"sm6]Have you tried enabling 'Flicker Free Drawing'?

-Derek[/quotesm6]

Yes, i have enabled it. All the stats are drawn without problem for most of the players.

Just not for new players coming to table (even when they have lots of stats in PT).
If i change any settings for drawing etc., suddenly all stats are shown.
But when new players come in, same thing happens.
tomits

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:20 pm

[quote="pantsman"ham]Sorry, I don't mean to be retarded, but I'm trying to test PA HUD and PT3 and I'm having problems.

-Is it still the case that the beta PA HUD doesn't work with PT3? I saw a post that stated this, but it was a couple months old.
-When I try to run the real PA HUD with PT3, it must be accessing my PT2 database, because it only lists stats that I've had.
-When I tried to install and run beta PA HUD, it said my trial time had run out and I needed to register it. Is there a nifty reg code for beta testing?

Please let me know.[/quoteham]

PokerAce Hud does not support PokerTracker 3. It never will ;) It only works with PT2.

We will be releasing the initial beta of the PT3 Hud in the next two to three weeks.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 pm

[quote="tomits"63r][quote="APerfect10"63r]Have you tried enabling 'Flicker Free Drawing'?

-Derek[/quote63r]

Yes, i have enabled it. All the stats are drawn without problem for most of the players.

Just not for new players coming to table (even when they have lots of stats in PT).
If i change any settings for drawing etc., suddenly all stats are shown.
But when new players come in, same thing happens.[/quote63r]

It sounds like some type of performance issue.

Enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/63r]Support system[/url63r] so that I can look into the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82063r]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url63r]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby Invie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:04 am

I am not sure if it is just for this release, I think I have seen it in the previous release too.

There is somebody in my PT that used the name AbC and now is using Abc. PT adds the info to the same player but Pokerace does not project his stats on the table with this 'new' name.
Invie

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:41 pm

This is a known issue with the PokerTracker 2 database design therefore there is nothing that we can do about it :(

We have resolved this issue in PT3...

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby oprich » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:29 pm

ok so i dll'ed the beta version of PokerAce and have it configured correctly. Is the trial version and i am currently playing at PS. However the only thing displaying the the "VP$, PFR and POT" However its not showing any data. Just the diplay with the txt. (Doesnt show data at current table) Also displaying is the mucked hands feature, which displays the round after is over. Is this normal? Will it display how many times a player enters the pot, and such data? I am wanting to buy this when it is released along with PT3. Any help on getting this rolling would be great.
oprich

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:24 pm

[quote="oprich"oee]ok so i dll'ed the beta version of PokerAce and have it configured correctly. Is the trial version and i am currently playing at PS. However the only thing displaying the the "VP$, PFR and POT" However its not showing any data. Just the diplay with the txt. (Doesnt show data at current table) Also displaying is the mucked hands feature, which displays the round after is over. Is this normal? Will it display how many times a player enters the pot, and such data? I am wanting to buy this when it is released along with PT3. Any help on getting this rolling would be great.[/quoteoee]

Are you using it with PT3 or PT2? PokerAce Hud does not support PT3. We will be releasing the PT3 Hud within the next two weeks. The PT3 Hud will be integrated directly into the PT3 application so keep your version current so that you are aware once we release it :)

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby oprich » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Oh cool cool. Sounds good. Thought you guys were holding off on the HUD release :P . Ill look forward to this as my ADD kicks in alot during late tourneys
oprich

PreviousNext

Return to Beta Testing