pt3hud.png
PokerStars Screenshot

Find the latest version here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=180&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=850#p27667

Details to follow.

Instructions
  • If you don't know/ have AHK, get it. http://www.autohotkey.com/download/
  • Download, Extract this zip to a folder
  • Copy/Paste psql.exe (and all *.dlls if need be) from "C:\Program Files\Postgresql\8.x\bin" to the pt3_hud folder you just made from the zip.
  • Edit stats.ahk using notepad or whatever, change your settings.
  • Run the file "pt3_hud_v0.2.ahk" - Sit in a stars Table, get dealt in - Panels should appear after one hand is complete.
  • Drag panels about with left mouse button. It will remember their positions for future tables.
Post questions. I am tired, but I wanted to get this up - it has been too long waiting, sorry ...

EDIT BEFORE TIMEOUT:
DO NOT pester Josh or AP10 if you are having difficulties with this - pester ME - they have more important things to work on :)
(post here, PM me here or on 2p2) DO NOT share this code outside of the PT3 Alpha testers PLEASE.
The attachment pt3hud.png is no longer available

pt3-ahk-hud-party.png
PartyPoker Screenshot

pt3-ahk-hud-ftp.png
Full Tilt Poker Screenshot
Last edited by APerfect10 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Your "Latest Version" was out of date, so I fixed that for you :)
_dave_

Re: AHK HUD - Enjoy

Postby Josh » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 pm

Looking forward to trying this out. Putting the final touches on the next alpha, so I don't have time to try it out now, but I will first thing in the morning. Looks good. Nice work. :)
Josh
Site Admin

Postby _dave_ » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:20 pm

Cool, I hope you like it, and more importantly I hope it helps us get faster progress in the spotting of missing info / stat errors. I know if I wasn't messing with this I wouldn't have noticed the 3bet / cbet / river aggression factor things :)

I had wanted to get some more of my ideas in here to inspire the future PAHUD, but a lot are not implemented yet - the only things in here are vertical combined stats (awesome imo) and drag-and-drop layout (a lazy way to avoid coding a layout manager:) ) - hopefully I will get some of my other ideas working.. and hopefully others will suggest some cool ideas too :)

Of course anything I implement in this, you have license to implement in future PAHUD - I figure that goes without saying - but I'm saying here just to confirm :)
_dave_

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Nice work dave! How does it run on multiple tables? Fairly well?

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby _dave_ » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:24 pm

APerfect10 wrote:Nice work dave! How does it run on multiple tables? Fairly well?

-Derek

I've been 12-tabling with it for the last 5K hands :) - I didn't want to post until I could at least do that! I had some troubles before then with maxing CPU usage, but those are now much less of an issue - who'd have thought transactions would make such a difference lol :)

I have only been running a small database however (~40K hands) - and I've not sorted self (session) stats yet - so I look forward (with concern) how it will perform on a decent size database...

EDIT:
I'll post detailed instructions (how to make stats / configure the panels etc.) tomorrow - it's gonna take me some time to put in to text.

For now, anyone who can code both AHK and SQL will hopefully be able to understand what is going on. *All* the configuration is in "stats,AHK". The important line is "statlist := xxx" (at the end of "stats.AHK") - this is a comma-separated list of stats (which are defined as SQL SELECTS above), a comma indicates new stat same panel, slash (/) indicates newline (after the stat it is in), an asterisk (*) in place of a comma indicates new stat starting a new panel.

If you have no idea what AHK and SQL are - just run it and use my stats / layout :)
_dave_

Postby _dave_ » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:51 pm

Oops, I should have changed those to the defaults -

Anyone trying this WILL NEED to edit "pt3_database_name" and "pt3_database_host" to their settings in file "stats.AHK".

You will probably have to set "pt3_database_host" to "localhost", and set localhost authentication method to "trust" in "pg_hba.conf".

Welcome to the wonderful world of text file config :)
_dave_

Postby TheProdigy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:43 am

omggggg...

Plz get some FTP support as that is the site I've mostly been playing on.

Edit: Obv talking to PT3 first of all and then when they support it so can you :)
TheProdigy

Postby BishBash » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:59 am

ty will try when i get home :D
BishBash

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:11 am

[quote="TheProdigy"gn5]omggggg...

Plz get some FTP support as that is the site I've mostly been playing on.

Edit: Obv talking to PT3 first of all and then when they support it so can you :)[/quotegn5]

Today sometime! :mrgreen:

At least for PT3. I am not sure how long it will take dave to add support for the HUD.

-Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby Peligroso » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:48 am

Sweet stuff, awesome work dave. Will try this out tonight.
Peligroso

Next

Return to General [Read Only]