Report for AA vs KK and vice versa

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Report for AA vs KK and vice versa

Postby alwaysrookie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm

I want to make a report to see how many times I have KK vs AA, and vice versa. I cant figure out how to create a statistic or filter for my opponents hole cards however. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
alwaysrookie

Re: Report for AA vs KK and vice versa

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:42 am

Add these as separate custom filters to a hands report:

holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from holdem_hand_player_statistics WHERE holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 1)

holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_hand from holdem_hand_player_statistics WHERE holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = 26)

Then you'll only see hands where one player had AA (id_holecard = 1) and another player had KK (id_holecard = 26) and it got to showdown (so that we saw the cards). If you filter to active player you'll see only hands you were involved in one way or the other.

If you want to limit to hands you had one or the other add a separate filter for:
holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = X where X is either 1 or 26 and whichever you want to see - if you're filtered on active player, it will limit it appropriately.
kraada

Postby alwaysrookie » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:19 pm

thanks that worked.
alwaysrookie

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 am

Follow-up directions:

On the Holdem > Cash Games > Reports tab create a report in the Holdem Cash Hands section. (For other game types the directions are the same, but choose the relevant game. The filters will need to be changed appropriately too.)
Give your new report a name.
Add the stats you're interested in to your report. I'd suggest at least: Player, Hand #, Hole1, Hole 2.
Click the blue Filters link in the reports section on the left.
Make sure that Filter on Active Player is ticked.
Paste the first of the above filters into the Filter Expression field and click Save. You should see the filter appear in the top section.
Click New, and then paste the second filter expression into the (now blank) Filter Expression field and click Save again.
Click OK to close the report filters window.
You can now run your report.

I have attached the report (zipped, you need to extract it first) for you to import, and I'll add it to the "Get More" section too.

HCH - AAvKK.zip
Extract the .pt3rpt file from the zip before importing to the Reports tab of PT3.
(930 Bytes) Downloaded 438 times
WhiteRider

Postby Job121 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Thank you for your help
Job121

Postby js2002 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 am

I downloaded the filter and have a question.

- I unchecked "filter for active player"

What doest the Player column mean then?

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9660 ... 007392.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8059 ... 007425.jpg

f.e. why is "dr leroc" in this column here?
js2002

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 am

That is showing every player for each hand where someone has AA and someone else has KK.
If you don't want to see the other players you'll need another filter, either for going to showdown or having known hole cards (e.g. holdem_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard > 0).
WhiteRider

Postby js2002 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 am

I just asked why "dr leroc" (f.e.) is in the "player" column. He didnt have AA or KK.
js2002

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 am

WhiteRider wrote:That is showing every player for each hand where someone has AA and someone else has KK.
WhiteRider

Postby js2002 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:47 am

ah sry, I took a look at the handno now and saw that they are 9 times the same number for a 9max table f.e.

everything fine, tu
js2002

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]