New FTP Stats

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

New FTP Stats

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Due to changes at Full Tilt Poker, the old method of calculating Full Tilt Points and Full Tilt Rakeback will cease to be true as of tomorrow (10/1/10).

As such in order to smooth everyone's transition over to the new system, I've built a couple of statistics to help and they are attached to this thread. They will also be posted in the repository.

The Base FTPs statistic will tell you for all cash games how many FTPs you have earned. Note that this will not take into account Happy Hour or Black Card bonus FTPs. However, it is useful for calculating Iron Man qualification and Black Card status.

The FT Rakeback statistic will tell you for all cash games how much rakeback you are due using the weighted contributed method.

Please note that both of these statistics are in the Player Statistics section and as such cannot be used in the General tab's Player Summary report. However, they can be used on the General tab's Player Statistics report, and could even be used in the HUD if you so desired.
Attachments
FT Rakeback.zip
(475 Bytes) Downloaded 1301 times
Base FTPs.zip
(429 Bytes) Downloaded 507 times
kraada

Re: New FTP Stats

Postby scpi10 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 pm

I can't import the new stat. It says it was exported from a newer version of PT. I'm running 3.07.4 beta. I followed the instructions in the repository but I may have done it wrong.

ETA: the rake back stat I didn't try the other one
scpi10

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I'll go back to the beta and re-export the stats again, thanks for letting me know. I should have them ready in a couple of minutes.
kraada

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

The attachments in the original post have been fixed and are now stats exported from our most recent Beta version.
kraada

Postby scpi10 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:03 pm

I'm still getting the import error. :?

Maybe I'm doing it wrong. :oops:
scpi10

Postby euneva » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 pm

i imported both successfully.

i can add/use them in 'General TAB - Player Statistics'

why they cannot be used in 'General TAB - Player Summary' ?
(here i have imported in the past and visible some other custom stats like: rakeback, mgr bb/100, ...)
imo, it would make sense to have them here

another section where it would even more sense (!!) to have them is 'Sessions TAB - Session by time'
(unfort, here the other custom stats mentioned by me above are also NOT available)

can u please clarify for me from where are these "restrictions" to use custom stats in certain tabs/views?

i agree there maybe in some cases, some "natural" restrictions would apply because of the meaning/nature of some stats that simply cannot belong in some places, but it seems that is not always the case.

these restrictions are "implemented" during the creation/compiling time of the stats and therefore can be used only in the was and in the places where they were meant to be?

or some modifications/solutions can be made ?

btw, i saw in the 'Configure Statistics' window (which i also use when importing them) some [convert to <other section>] functionality and also 'duplocate' etc..

thanks in advance for helping!
euneva

Postby oracle3001 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Small point, the new stats aren't set to only consider FTP hands, need something like "if holdem_hand_summary.site_id = ..." in there.

I can't remember what number FTP is, anybody help?

Edit:- Found it out, site_id = 300, so I believe the stat should be along the lines of,

"sum(if[holdem_hand_summary.id_site=300 AND holdem_hand_summary.amt_rake > 0, (holdem_hand_summary.amt_rake * 10) / holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players, 0])"
oracle3001

Postby jmflu » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Yea why cant these be seen in the general tab? That is how my other RB stats were. How can i even use it?
jmflu

Postby stinger5158 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 pm

this isn't very useful unless it's in sessions and winnings tabs...
stinger5158

Postby alwang85 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:18 am

Just curious... Can't find a definition of
"holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_ttl" anywhere, so does that total includes bets that aren't called? for example,
preflop bet 1 dollar
flop bet 3 dollars
turn bet 5 dollars = pot is lets say 18 dollars now
river bet 180 dollars all in, opponent folds

the rake is supposed to be 18*.05 = .90 cents

does the "holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_bet_ttl" stat calculate

[189 / (pot of 18 dollars) ] * rake * 0.27 ?
alwang85

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]