rating players for omaha hi/lo

Any support related posts should go here.

rating players for omaha hi/lo

Postby bradcg » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:19 pm

I play Omaha high low, exclusively. The auto rate function doesn't seem to be so good for high low games. Does someone have a good rating system for this?

Also, the icons for player classification in my program no longer have names such as fishy, rock, calling station, etc. Can someone supply me with those names. Especially the elephant and the green frown face.

Thanks in advance.
bradcg

Re: rating players for omaha hi/lo

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:38 pm

If you're going to redo the rating system to meet your needs better, you can rename the icons as appropriate, unfortunately I don't have any Omaha Hi/lo autorate rules to give you.
kraada

Postby bradcg » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to try and figure out what the best stats to rate players would be for high low games. I would still like to know what the default names for all the icons are. I saw them at one time, but now I just see descriptions. For instance, the Eagle is tight, aggressive, but I don't know the name. I remember the die stands for gambler, the fish stands for fishy. It's really not that important, but I would like to know the names for the elephant, green frown face, and the moneybag.

Again thanks in advance.
bradcg

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 pm

The default PT3 rules call the green frowning face "Semi-Loose-Aggressive/Passive", the elephant "Loose-Passive/Aggressive" and the moneybag "Tight-Aggressive/Aggressive".
kraada

Postby bradcg » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks again.

I don't want to dwell on this. But I still have the descriptions for the icons such as tight aggressive/aggressive for the money bag icon. I'm looking for the name for that icon. For instance, the phone icon is a calling station- description-semi-loose – passive/aggressive, the rock is a rock -description tight passive/aggressive. I have all the descriptions for the icons, just not the names. Again, I remember the die is a gambler, the phone is a calling station, the fish is a fish, the rock is a rock. I'm looking for the name, not the description for the green frown face, the elephant, the Eagle, and the money back.

Again, thanks for your troubles.
bradcg

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Then I'm afraid I don't know the names you're looking for.
kraada

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 am

I'm not sure where you got the "names" from - there don't seem to be any names in PT2, just the "Icon Description" which you already have. e.g. The Elepant is labelled "Loose/Passive" by default.
WhiteRider

Return to PTO Support