What happened to all of the other topics for the Alpha?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

What happened to all of the other topics for the Alpha?

Postby Oakrdrzfan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:23 am

There used to be a lot more topics for the alpah test. Have these all moved. Where will the forum be for the beta? Still at this spot?
Oakrdrzfan

Re: What happened to all of the other topics for the Alpha?

Postby Josh » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:35 am

We've made the alpha forums private to those testers who had participated in discussion on the forum. Any discussion about the beta will take place on these public boards.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby Starkilla » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Sad that this happened without a notice to the testers. Since i am a full-time developer i didnt have the time to report something yet... most bugs were found by other testers before i encountered them, i just did some notes on how the program was working for me and wanted to post it to the forum all in one piece. thats not possible now :) but anyways... nice piece of software so far and i am really looking forward to buying it!
Starkilla

Postby Peligroso » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:21 pm

[quote="Starkilla"6x2]Sad that this happened without a notice to the testers. Since i am a full-time developer i didnt have the time to report something yet... most bugs were found by other testers before i encountered them, i just did some notes on how the program was working for me and wanted to post it to the forum all in one piece. thats not possible now :) but anyways... nice piece of software so far and i am really looking forward to buying it![/quote6x2]
Nothing is stopping you from making that post in the beta forums though?
Peligroso

Postby Josh » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Anyone who wasn't included in this can request that we add them, but we will expect feeback. We want people who are more than just interested in getting at the latest features. Once the beta is released, start helping out with that, and if we see dedication, we may add you as an alpha tester.
Josh
Site Admin

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:44 pm

I will add that any alpha tester who made at least one post in the alpha forums was provided access. The requirements were pretty liberal.

-AP10
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby Starkilla » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:09 pm

i have no problem with that... will there be other rooms than Poker Stars in the Beta? i will post my notes on the alpha at the weekend anyway!
Starkilla

Postby APerfect10 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:59 pm

[quote="Starkilla"f2j]i have no problem with that... will there be other rooms than Poker Stars in the Beta? i will post my notes on the alpha at the weekend anyway![/quotef2j]

What version are you using? We have had Full Tilt and PartyGaming support for the past week. These are the other two rooms that will be in the first beta.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Postby Starkilla » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:54 pm

i use alpha 17 wanted to load the new version yesterday but i was not able to anymore. since my version is very outdated maybe i shouldnt post my experiences. anyway... hope beta will be over soon and i can buy it :) see you then!
Starkilla

Postby Peligroso » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:58 pm

[quote="Starkilla"a8p]i use alpha 17 wanted to load the new version yesterday but i was not able to anymore. since my version is very outdated maybe i shouldnt post my experiences. anyway... hope beta will be over soon and i can buy it :) see you then![/quotea8p]Or you could just try out the public beta that's scheduled for release today ;)
Peligroso

Next

Return to General [Read Only]