AHK HUD - Enjoy

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: AHK HUD - Enjoy

Postby JPFisher55 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:16 am

never mind I think I found the right file.
JPFisher55

Postby _dave_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:27 am

[quote="JPFisher55"gkn]never mind I think I found the right file.[/quotegkn]

Glad you found it :)

[quotegkn]
I can't even find the file stats.ahk. This needs much more detailed instruction. Do you download the whole AHK program or some zip file. Can't even find PT3_Hud_v01.zip file on your website.
[/quotegkn]

You are quite right tho, I do need to document much better - Beta release happened much faster than I anticipated.

With any luck the need for documentation will be reduced once I have FTP / PTY support sorted and can make a basic GUI for configuration. This is very much an early-release AHK script. Feel free to ask for help, anyone :)
_dave_

Postby xixel » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:36 pm

I have a great understanding of stats.ahk now - thanks dave, I'll definitely help anyone who needs help in that regard till you get some docs\GUI ;) great stuff dave works perfect... just waitin on tourney support :)
xixel

Postby skaughty » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Works like a charm with the instructions provided on my current 1.5M hand Stars database.
I suggest default_font := "Trebuchet MS", as it is a taller/clearer monospaced font for small sizes.

If anyone has done significant reconfiguration - I'd be curious to see their statlist := line.

Thanks-
Scott
skaughty

Postby Peligroso » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Bug report: Doesn't catch stats from players with a comma in their names.
Peligroso

Postby chambraigne » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi Dave,

This looks great. A few stats that I would be interested in:

Cbet freq, WWSF, and WTSD

Thanks!
chambraigne

Postby Pokaholic » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:13 pm

[quoteoys]Copy/Paste psql.exe [boys](and all *.dlls if need be)[/boys] from "C:\Program Files\Postgresql\8.x\bin"[/quoteoys]

I edited the two lines in the stats.ahk script.
I copied the psql.exe as instructed, but cannot locate any .dll files.

When I run the script, the "H" does not show up. The mouse "hourglass" initiates, but the return to a normal mouse without opening anything.

Dave, I sent you a pm here with my AIM addy.
Pokaholic

Postby titans01 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:33 pm

[quote="_dave_"brx][quote="midas"brx]Yea, I had no luck getting this working either. Sorry Dave. Maybe someone that's used this program before or has some SQL knowledge can make it work. But it's got me stumped.[/quotebrx]

As I did for Peligroso - PM me a MSN and I'll hop on and try to figure out the problem :)

Quick checklist of important steps:
[listbrx]
[*brx]Edit the two variables pt3_database_name (whatever you chose) and pt3_database_host (if same as postgres server, "localhost") in the stats.AHK file. Don't edit other things until it is working.[/*:mbrx]
[*brx]Edit pg_hba.conf for your postgres server and set authentication mode "trust" for the machine you will be playing on (if same as postgres server, "localhost")[/*:mbrx]
[*brx]Be using the latest Stars client software.[/*:mbrx]
[*brx]Be using the latest Autohotkey verion.[/*:mbrx][/list:ubrx]

If you get green "H" icons appearing in the system tray (one new one for each table) it is *almost* working - check the script's folder for error documents.[/quotebrx]

Ok I edited the 2 variables but I'm not sure what I'm suppose to be editing in pg_hba.cong for my postgres server or how to set authentication mode. I'm running XP. When I run the script, the green H shows up in the system tray and 1 for the table too. However, no HUD. There is nothing in the error files either.

Any ideas?
titans01

Postby _dave_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:38 pm

[quote862]
Ok I edited the 2 variables but I'm not sure what I'm suppose to be editing in pg_hba.cong for my postgres server or how to set authentication mode. I'm running XP. When I run the script, the green H shows up in the system tray and 1 for the table too. However, no HUD. There is nothing in the error files either.

Any ideas?[/quote862]

It is usually very near the end of the pg_hba.conf file.

Josh gives an excellent example in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=248
_dave_

Postby _dave_ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:42 pm

[quote="Pokaholic"kft][quotekft]Copy/Paste psql.exe [bkft](and all *.dlls if need be)[/bkft] from "C:\Program Files\Postgresql\8.x\bin"[/quotekft]

I edited the two lines in the stats.ahk script.
I copied the psql.exe as instructed, but cannot locate any .dll files.
[/quotekft]

If you need the DLLs, it will certainly let you know. I *think* it is only perople who have had both postgres 8.0 and 8.2 installed, but not upgraded their system paths properly that actually need to do this.

[quotekft]
When I run the script, the "H" does not show up. The mouse "hourglass" initiates, but the return to a normal mouse without opening anything.
[/quotekft]

Sounds like you are running stats.ahk - run the other one :)

[quotekft]
Dave, I sent you a pm here with my AIM addy.[/quotekft]

Yeah I git it - I'm trying to get stuff done, signing in to AIM / MSN will kill my productivity - I'm delaying until I'm done coding for the day :)
_dave_

PreviousNext

Return to General [Read Only]