HUD Group Bug + Crash when using Justify Center

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Group Bug + Crash when using Justify Center

Postby oracle3001 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 am

I have moved Note Editor to a separate group. Following this, as soon as I click to change the Justification to Center of the remaining main group, PT4 crashes. Have repeated this 3 times on the bounce.

Edit:- I have Note Editor on its own in a separate group and those groups don't seem to be showing up.

Edit 2:- As soon as I add a stat to the separate Note Editor group, it shows up. Remove that stat, the note editor group disappears.
oracle3001

Re: HUD Group Bug + Crash when using Justify Center

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:38 am

The issue with the Note icon not working in a group on its own is a legacy issue from PT3 - I will remind the development team about it, thanks.
Is the crash when you change justification of the Note stat in its own group, or one of the stats in the group you removed it from? Can you describe exactly how to reproduce this?
WhiteRider

Postby oracle3001 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:00 am

I believe what happens if I create new group, add Note Editor stat and then go straight to the config that includes the justification option.

Which is odd as I believe normally the Note Editor "stat", doesn't allow any changes of this sort and the config window is blank.
oracle3001

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Right - I can reproduce that, thanks.
You're right - you shouldn't see the Properties when adding the Note Editor. I'll make sure the devs see this and we'll get it fixed.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4