LeakTracker Bug

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

LeakTracker Bug

Postby PJs Ronin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Was playing around in LeakTracker and noticed I could select Omaha Hi for analysis. When I selected this option, a message appeared that "There is no LeakTracker analysis for this option.". What the hell, I hit the "Run Analysis!" button anyway and the LeakTracker window froze... all options greyed out. I could still move around in PT4, but whenever I returned to the LeakTracker window all the options were still greyed out.

Restarted PT4 and LeakTracker window again became usable. Btw, you'd better tell me where PT4 keeps the log files.
PJs Ronin

Re: LeakTracker Bug

Postby dumbidjit » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:14 pm

similar thing happens to me when running leak tracker. i hit run analysis, status bar freezes. nothing happens. i close PT4 and start it again. run leak tracker. runs okay. this happened like 2-3 times that it freezes and i have to reboot it to work.
dumbidjit

Re: LeakTracker Bug

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:57 am

There is no analysis available for full ring omaha hi, but there is for short-handed or heads-up.
I'll make sure the development team see the issue with running it when there is no analysis available, though - we don't want it locking up like that.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The log files are in "C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\", which you can go to directly from the PT4 "File" menu.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4