Raise probe stat i'm trying to make + a few other q's

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Raise probe stat i'm trying to make + a few other q's

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm

In heads up alot of the time the flop and/or turn gets checked back, i recently made the stats "Fold to turn / river probe" which have been super useful. I'd really like to create a stat that records the number of times my opponent raises my probe bet ~ can you help me out with creating the stat cheers.

Also i have a stat thats called "donk flop then fold" but for some reason it isn't recording anything when i play Heads UP? its value expression is "(cnt_f_donk_fold / cnt_f_donk_fold_opp) * 100 " any idea whats up with that one ~ ideally i couyld use a stat that just gave me fold donk bet versus raise if thats possible / already out there somewhere ~ cheers in advance :)
MoniesRemovalPLC

Re: Raise probe stat i'm trying to make + a few other q's

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 pm

should add for the donk flop then fold stat, the column expressions are as follows:

*cnt_f_donk_fold = sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_open and substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'BF' AND NOT holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp
AND (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < holdem_hand_player_statistics.position AND (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos != (holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players-1))) , 1 , 0])

*cnt_f_donk_fold_oop = sum(if[ holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_open_opp and flg_f_face_raise AND NOT holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp
AND (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < holdem_hand_player_statistics.position AND (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos != (holdem_hand_summary.cnt_players-1))) , 1 , 0])
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:59 am

Are these stats purely for heads up tables/hands, or do you want them to work at other tables too?

The position checks (aggressor-position < position, etc) are different for heads up because the actions are the opposite way round. If you want the stats to work for all tables then you need to include a check for the number of players dealt in and do different position comparisons.
If they're purely for heads up (or if you were to check for heads-up-on-the-flop, for instance) you don't necessarily need to compare positions, you could use "holdem_hand_player_detail.flg_f_has_position".
WhiteRider

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 am

yh all the stats i use are for HU tables only (i only really use PT3 for playing HU, and would be happy to add my nearly perfect HU HUD to repository once its done)- don't really know where to get started for making the " % of time opponent raises probe" stat???

also what do i need to substitute in to get he donk fold stat working?
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:08 am

These should help :)

cnt_t_probe_def_opp: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet) and holdem_hand_player_detail.val_t_bet_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

cnt_r_probe_def_opp:
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet) and holdem_hand_player_detail.val_r_bet_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])
kraada

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 am

sick cheers man ~ will let you know how i get on ~ thanks alot
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:41 pm

No problem :ugeek:
kraada

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 pm

kraada wrote:These should help :)

cnt_t_probe_def_opp: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet) and holdem_hand_player_detail.val_t_bet_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

cnt_r_probe_def_opp:
sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet) and holdem_hand_player_detail.val_r_bet_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position, 1, 0])

ok so i have added these expressions to the columns, i just need to work out the statistic value expression for each one, would it be cnt_tprobe_def_opp /100 ???
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Those just give you the opportunities to react to probes - you want to build stats for raising probes? Then you'll also need these columns:

cnt_t_probe_def_action_raise: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet) and (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_t_bet_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position) and lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'R%', 1, 0])

cnt_r_probe_def_action_raise: sum(if[holdem_hand_player_detail.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_opp and not(holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet) and (holdem_hand_player_detail.val_r_bet_aggressor_pos > holdem_hand_player_statistics.position) and lookup_actions_r.action LIKE 'R%', 1, 0])

If you want to build call or fold versions change the 'R%' to 'C%' or 'F'. To build the stat you then want the value expression to be like:

(cnt_t_probe_def_action_raise / cnt_t_probe_def_opp) * 100
kraada

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 pm

smart will build test and add to the repository cheers again ~ one thing, is the Summary type for the columns goin to be the default "count unique" or "sum" ?
MoniesRemovalPLC

Next

Return to General [Read Only]