Hands not importing

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hands not importing

Postby Lovetrucker » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi

I've been using Pokertracker a little over 2 months and had no problems until now.

It all started when the trial ended and I bought the product (could it be the Table Tracker?). I noticed that I coulnd't see the mucked hands anymore (sometimes it show the winning hand and the table, but not the mucked one). Now I realized that it isn't importing my hands either while I'm playing.

I appreciate any help, thanks for the time and patience
Lovetrucker

Re: Hands not importing

Postby Lovetrucker » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm

I realize now that it might be because I changed, in Pokerstars, the directory for saving hand history.

I changed it back to the original but it is still very slow to show the shading cards and to import the hands. Any ideas?

P.S.: I also noticed that it is not creating any new folders, according to date, in the Processed directory. =/
Lovetrucker

Postby kraada » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:15 am

When you are importing hands do you see a lot of duplicates when you start things up?
kraada

Postby Lovetrucker » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:06 pm

No duplicates but it seems that I managed to solve the problem somehow (don't really know how :P); the importing is fast and the mucked cards are showing.

Thanks anyway. : )
Lovetrucker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 am

That's good to hear - thanks for letting us know.
WhiteRider

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]