moving HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

moving HUD

Postby KKarlo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 am

Hi. I just installed PT4.05 BETA. I'm not able to move the HUD. In PT3 I was able to move it simply by right-clicking on it and dragging.
This problem is quiet annoying because I have my HUD right on my cards, and so it is difficult to see them. Moreover the HUD of the opponents is not in the position I would like to. Any suggestion?
Thank you.
KKarlo

Re: moving HUD

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 pm

You can either use ctrl+click and drag or use the PT Icon to Unlock the layout and then use right click and drag. Either way PT Icon -> Save (& Lock if appropriate) Layout will save the location for the future once they're repositioned.
kraada

Postby KKarlo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 am

Thank you.
I found another problem, using PT4 with ZOOM: after a couple of hands the position of the HUD of my opponents is not correct. I mean that the HUD of an opponent is near to another opponent at the opposit part of the table and so on for the HUD of all opponents. Sometimes the position is correct for some opponents. In the first 2/3 hands the positions are correct, then they become incorrect. The position of mine is always correct. Can you help me?
Thank you.
KKarlo

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 pm

What size tables are you playing at and what stakes are these? Do you use a preferred seat?
kraada

Postby KKarlo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 am

I play at 6 seat tables. I am not using the preferred sit options (if I open poker stars configuration I have "preferred seating: 10 Seat Table, None". I have options "Enable memory grabber" and "Enable zoom hud" both active.
I play at 2€ NLH, 10€ NLH and 25€ NLH. I have the same problem at all stakes.
KKarlo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am

For occasional hands we don't get the full player list from the PokerStars software, which can lead to the behaviour you're seeing.
This should only be 1 hand in over 100 though.
However, I have had a couple of reports that this affects more hands at PokerStars.it - which country are you in? e.g. Are you playing at a country-specific PokerStars site?
WhiteRider

Postby KKarlo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 am

I am in Italy. I play on PokerStars.it. Actually the behaviour that I described affects almost every hand...
KKarlo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks for the confirmation. It does seem that PokerStars.it behaves differently and I have passed this information on to the development team.
WhiteRider

Postby KKarlo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:29 am

Ok. Moreover I have the suspect that not all hands are imported... I hope that the problem will be fixed in the next update of PT4.
I also have PT3, but I'm not using it anymore, and I didn't t try it with zoom. Do you know if there are the same problems using PT3 ?
KKarlo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:31 pm

The player information is read in the same way in PT3 so I would expect the same issues.
If you have hands which don't import please attach the hand histories to a Support Ticket so that we can see why that is.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4