Some Custom Stats Not Included in HUD Profile Stat List

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Some Custom Stats Not Included in HUD Profile Stat List

Postby RadioKAOS » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 am

Hello Again,

I created a bunch of custom stats for a new HUD project that I am working on and some of the stats that I created are not showing up in the statistics list in the HUD Profile Editor. Those same missing stats however do appear in the Configure-Statistics list. I tried to look for anything that could be causing the stats not to appear but I've come up empty. Can anyone give some feedback on this?
RadioKAOS

Re: Some Custom Stats Not Included in HUD Profile Stat List

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Can you tell me a bit about those stats that aren't showing up? What kind of stats are they and what kind of data do they display?
kraada

Postby RadioKAOS » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:30 pm

kraada wrote:Can you tell me a bit about those stats that aren't showing up? What kind of stats are they and what kind of data do they display?

The HUD that I am building is specially designed for HU Hyper Turbos and the stats are broken down by effective stacks: 30+, 17-30, 12-18, 7-13, and 0-8 and the stats that are not displaying are: BB Call Open Shove w/effectives, Min-Raise Preflop w/effectives, and SB Open Shove w/effectives.
RadioKAOS

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Please check the definitions for the columns used in those stats - make sure they use cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and not cash_hand_summary.amt_p_effective_stack - if they use the latter they need to be changed to the former.

If they do use the right version of effective stack if you could post the column definitions from any single one of those stats I'll take a look to see if there's an obvious reason why they wouldn't be working.
kraada

Postby RadioKAOS » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 pm

I am using tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb to calculate all of my effective stacks. I have multiple other stats with these exact calculations that actually do appear on my HUD Profile Editor Stat Selection list. I will post the columns of each of the stats that aren't working, and I will only post one of each category instead of posting each effective stack.
Stat: BB Call Open Shove 30+
Expression: (cnt_p_BB_callopenshove_30_100 / cnt_p_BB_callopenshove_opp_30_100) * 100
Columns:
cnt_p_BB_callopenshove_30_100

Expression: sum( if[ lookup_positions.flg_sb AND flg_p_allin AND lookup_positions.flg_bb AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'C' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 30 , 1 , 0 ] )

cnt_p_BB_callopenshove_opp_30_100

Expression: sum( if[ lookup_positions.flg_sb AND flg_p_allin AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND NOT val_p_2bet_size BETWEEN 1 AND 3 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb BETWEEN 07 AND 13 , 1 , 0 ] )

Stat: Min-Raise 30+
Expression: (cnt_pfr_min_SB_30_100 / cnt_pfr_min_SB_30_100_opp) * 100

cnt_pfr_min_SB_30_100

Expression: sum( if[ lookup_positions.flg_sb AND val_p_2bet_size <= 2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 30 , 1 , 0 ] )

cnt_pfr_min_SB_30_100_opp

Expression: sum( if[ lookup_positions.flg_sb AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 30 , 1 , 0 ] )

Stat: SB Open Shove 30+
Expression: (cnt_p_SB_openshove_30_100 / cnt_p_SB_openshove_30_100_opp) * 100

cnt_p_SB_openshove_30_100

Expression:
sum( if[lookup_positions.flg_sb AND flg_p_allin AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND NOT val_p_2bet_size BETWEEN 1 AND 3 AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 30 , 1 , 0 ] )

cnt_p_SB_openshove_30_100_opp

Expression: sum( if[ lookup_positions.flg_sb AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb >= 30 , 1 , 0 ] )

I hope that this helps and I really hope that you can find something that is wrong. Cheers.
RadioKAOS

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:20 am

Try not using the lookup_positions flags and see if that helps. You can use position values instead:
cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 is the SB, cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 is the BB, cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 0 is the button, 1 is the CO and it continues counterclockwise from there (but 9 and 8 always remain as is).

Also your first one has both the sb and the bb together - that will never return data as you can always only be one or the other.
kraada

Postby RadioKAOS » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm trying these new changes with no luck so far. I tried something to try to test to see if maybe there has been an error in the transfer from the Configure-Statistics window to the HUD Profile Editor Stat Selections window. I made an exact duplicate of one of my stats that actually appear on the HUD stat list and I renamed it. It had the same Value Expression and everything else except a new name. I duplicated and saved it and it doesn't appear on the HUD stat selection list even though the original stat does appear. I don't really think there is anything wrong with my columns, but there is just something wrong with the transfer over from where you build the stat to where you input it into the HUD. When I was building these stats I was inputting them one by one into the HUD after each stat with all of its effective stack parts were made. Everything was working and going smooth and then it just seemed like my HUD Profile Stat Selection List just stopped taking new stats. It's like I have a limit of how many custom stats I can build or something. It is super frustrating and I wish I knew what the problem is.
RadioKAOS

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Custom stats should definitely appear in the list.

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby RadioKAOS » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

I found the problem to my issue. It actually was my columns but it was just minor errors in the expressions such as commas in wrong places and so forth. Thanks again for your help Kraada.
RadioKAOS

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles