tourny import

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

tourny import

Postby John953 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:42 am

hi im new to using pt4. ive been using it for about 2 months and my sng are imported perfect but when it comes to mtt if i cash its still reporting it as a loss and i have to manaully go in and fix it. I am playing mostly micro limits like $5 buy-in can anyone tell me what i have to do to make this work properly thank you
John953

Re: tourny import

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:13 am

What site are you playing at? We do the best we can with tournament results but depending on the site we don't always know what the results are (as they don't tell us), and for MTTs without some information from the site there's no way we can figure out where you cashed or for how much (whereas a single table SnG we can figure out based on the number of players left).
kraada

Postby John953 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 am

kraada wrote:What site are you playing at? We do the best we can with tournament results but depending on the site we don't always know what the results are (as they don't tell us), and for MTTs without some information from the site there's no way we can figure out where you cashed or for how much (whereas a single table SnG we can figure out based on the number of players left).

im using lock poker. so im guessing its the revolution network
John953

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:14 am

As far as I'm aware Revolution don't include prize information in their hand histories, and don't write summaries, so there is no way to tell how much you won in an MTT.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4